Just a vent and to voice an opinion. (Just a moan thread)

DanValletta
1555 posts Play-Off Hero
edited July 2019
So I am playing WL. I'm getting matched with good players.

He brings Musa and Lozano because he is losing badly. Musa scored 2 headers from normal crosses against TOTY Varane and POTY VVD.

Ok. W.e This is fifa, we go to extra time.

At 4-4. We end up at pens. I score all of my pens and save his last one (he went first).

Before I could take the deciding pen, he quits.

What an effin ugly human! How does one become such a k-hunt?

He may have even saved the pen but his weak mind didn't even want to try, he would rather take the L to not let me have the win at any cost.

That's me done for the day.

I know It's nothing in the scheme of things but I just can't and don't think I will ever grasp that mentality.

EDIT: I forgot. The opinion part was that if the opponent disconnects or forfeits you should get the win, even if you are drawing.

Comments

• Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Pathetic.

Was playing a WL game yesterday. Around 30 min in. 0-0 the score, He slides inside the box, he gets a red and a pen for me. Insta quit. Some people are just toxic.
    We can't do anything about it.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    sorry for this, just unreal...
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
  • Poolstu123
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Pathetic.

Was playing a WL game yesterday. Around 30 min in. 0-0 the score, He slides inside the box, he gets a red and a pen for me. Insta quit. Some people are just toxic.
    We can't do anything about it.

Had the same, really good game tbh, 1-1 no over celebrating, replays skipped, neither of us spamming mechanics. I get (admittedly a dodgy) penalty around 80th min and he quits

They HAVE to change this
  • NeverTooLate
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately WL is not for fun for a lot of people. There life depends on it! Record matter most for those who want to show to their little friend!
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Started off fantastically earlier. Two wins away from gold at present but all the skill spammers seem to be out in force now and I'm not putting up with that crap. I'll play my remaining games tomorrow night or Monday morning.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    I got a red card yesterday,, changed tactics, scored first, match ended 2-2,,in penalties i failed to score a single!!!
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    So I am playing WL. I'm getting matched with good players.

He brings Musa and Lozano because he is losing badly. Musa scored 2 headers from normal crosses against TOTY Varane and POTY VVD.

Ok. W.e This is fifa, we go to extra time.

At 4-4. We end up at pens. I score all of my pens and save his last one (he went first).

Before I could take the deciding pen, he quits.

What an effin ugly human! How does one become such a k-hunt?

He may have even saved the pen but his weak mind didn't even want to try, he would rather take the L to not let me have the win at any cost.

That's me done for the day.

I know It's nothing in the scheme of things but I just can't and don't think I will ever grasp that mentality.

EDIT: I forgot. The opinion part was that if the opponent disconnects or forfeits you should get the win, even if you are drawing.

Musa won headers twice against my fbc luiz,, even good target man fail at those, i was bevelled
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unfortunately WL is not for fun for a lot of people. There life depends on it! Record matter most for those who want to show to their little friend!

If it was about record he would have just tried to save the pen. It was just about not letting me win. Even at the cost of him definitely losing.

That's the mark of someone with serious issues. Usually jelousy, anger and or rage.

I just wish I knew how people do these things and feel ok about it.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    They get more joy out of thinking they have annoyed someone else than they do from actually winning. What a sad sad state of affairs
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    There may be valid reasons for FIFA not giving you a win when the opponent quits at 0-0 or early in the game, but in a penalty shoot-out???? For god's sake EA let's have some common sense, sort this out!