The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Favourite icon?

Comments

• Ean155
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    I used 90 Gullit, but sold him in order to get the coins for Maradona. I watched that Maradona documentary the other day and decided that I had to have him in my FIFA team.
    I think Del Piero is probably the best CAM though.

How much did the Maradona sbc cost you

I used Bergkamp (SBC - about 700K) Larsson (SBC - about 500K), and I bought Inzaghi 87 for about 400K. I sold 90 Gullit for 1.8M, and spent another 200K, so that's about 3M altogether.

Not cheap.
    Ean155 wrote: »
    I used 90 Gullit, but sold him in order to get the coins for Maradona. I watched that Maradona documentary the other day and decided that I had to have him in my FIFA team.

I used Bergkamp (SBC - about 700K) Larsson (SBC - about 500K), and I bought Inzaghi 87 for about 400K. I sold 90 Gullit for 1.8M, and spent another 200K, so that's about 3M altogether.

Not cheap.

You could probably do the SBC for about 2.5M though.

You said that prime Roberto Carlos was a favorite... I have him as well from the sbc. Did it thinking I was getting an lb that I'll never need to replace. Now I'm not saying he is terrible, but for some reason, I don't think he is that quality. I have not used many other good fullbacks at all, but is he really that much better than the other tots ones or are all fullbacks just weak in this game?

Dude, make sure to set your fullbacks on 'Always overlap', that way you'll get the most out of them. Since I changed from 'Always stay back' to 'Overlap', my fullbacks have been awesome. Zaneti, Carlos, and TOTS Kimmich.

Tried that, then my center backs got molested by pacey forwards.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019

Not cheap.

Not cheap.

You could probably do the SBC for about 2.5M though.

You said that prime Roberto Carlos was a favorite... I have him as well from the sbc. Did it thinking I was getting an lb that I'll never need to replace. Now I'm not saying he is terrible, but for some reason, I don't think he is that quality. I have not used many other good fullbacks at all, but is he really that much better than the other tots ones or are all fullbacks just weak in this game?

Dude, make sure to set your fullbacks on 'Always overlap', that way you'll get the most out of them. Since I changed from 'Always stay back' to 'Overlap', my fullbacks have been awesome. Zaneti, Carlos, and TOTS Kimmich.

Tried that, then my center backs got molested by pacey forwards.

Anyway it is about your formation and insructions.. Would not replace R Carlos for anyone else, just cover his downsides.
    If you find it hard to overlap in your formation you should change it. Get a link with a fast lm/cm/cdm or even count on your lw - just make sure it is not Neymar :neutral:
    Post edited by Imtnt on
  • Byrnzie28
    1805 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    Another great Icon player in FIFA 18 = Robert Pires.

I play him at ST as an LF on 7 chem and he's just as good as Prime Kluivert and 95 Pele.