Favourite icon?

Byrnzie28
1774 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 20
I've used every icon, except Ronaldo, Blanc, Inzaghi, and a couple of others.

Here's my favourites:

Prime Kluivert
Prime Roberto Carlos
90 Del Piero
95 Pele

The only stinker I've used is Prime Bergkamp, who's SBC i completed. I ended up putting him into the Maradona SBC.

Kluivert is just as good as 95 Pele, but for a fraction of the Price.

Prime Nesta has been solid for me. I've used him in almost 2000 matches now.

My current team:

30ab682a925f0fca3b26d498ba8b3be8.jpg

Comments

• Angy
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 20
    My fav has to be Gullit and Ronaldinho (though I don’t have him anymore as he got replaced with TOTS Neymar a long time back)!

Vieirra is also someone I won’t go into a match without!

Haven used Pele. Have Ronaldo in my team but normally substitute him after the first half as I play 4231 and the ST spot is taken by tots cr7.
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    edited July 20
    My favourites are r9 and gullit and this is the team I use with primes Henry pettit and ronaldinho and middle Blanc on bench

Screenshot-20190720-091214-Companion.jpg

• Byrnzie28
    edited July 20
    I used 90 Gullit, but sold him in order to get the coins for Maradona. I watched that Maradona documentary the other day and decided that I had to have him in my FIFA team.
    I think Del Piero is probably the best CAM though.
  • Angy
    Whufc wrote: »
    My favourites are r9 and gullit and this is the team I use with primes Henry pettit and ronaldinho and middle Blanc on bench

Woah! Amazing team! How’s maradona and Pele?
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    I used 90 Gullit, but sold him in order to get the coins for Maradona. I watched that Maradona documentary the other day and decided that I had to have him in my FIFA team.

How much did the Maradona sbc cost you
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    Angy wrote: »

Maradona is a quality dribbler i really enjoy using him and tbh pele has been a bit disappointing compared to his 91 not used the 95 but difference between 91 and 98 is minimal lol
  • Angy

Maradona is a quality dribbler i really enjoy using him and tbh pele has been a bit disappointing compared to his 91 not used the 95 but difference between 91 and 98 is minimal lol

You think it will be possible to do the maradona sbc for 2m? If you have used Tots Messi, is Maradona better in game than him?
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    Not used tots messi so couldn't say and I'm not sure about the sbc mines tradeable i just asked the other guy how much it was for him

Screenshot-20190720-092520-Companion.jpg
  • Angy
    Not used tots messi so couldn't say and I'm not sure about the sbc mines tradeable i just asked the other guy how much it was for him

Wow great!!

I have about 2.2m coins with me and have no idea what to do with them. Have tried almost all players and the ones I am looking to buy now (tots Messi and tots Griezmann) never get listed lol
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    edited July 20

Wow great!!

I have about 2.2m coins with me and have no idea what to do with them. Have tried almost all players and the ones I am looking to buy now (tots Messi and tots Griezmann) never get listed lol

I'm thinking of just selling everything in my club and sticking with an untradeable squad my brother keeps talking me out of it lol

This is my untradeables

Screenshot-20190720-094544-Companion.jpg

Screenshot-20190720-094550-Companion.jpg
  • Angy

Wow great!!

I'm thinking of just selling everything in my club and sticking with an untradeable squad my brother keeps talking me out of it lol

This is my untradeables

Wow!! That itself is enough to get by...but the problem is what will you do with the coins after selling the tradeable ones lol.

This is my current squad:

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/859584/

Have about 2.2m coins left. Wanted to buy Messi Tots but he never gets listed so I must have lost about 400-500k coins over the last 1 month trying out all different players.

Just need a left footed cam who can dribble pass and shoot well. Fekir does the job for me but TOTS Griezmann was great there, which is why Maradona seems enticing.
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    edited July 20
    If I sold everything in my club I'd have 15M. And that's what my brother said what will I do with the coins and he says once I've sold them there is a slim chance I'll ever get them back again

This is the team I'm using atm and really enjoying it

Screenshot-20190720-095534-Companion.jpg
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

Wow!! That itself is enough to get by...but the problem is what will you do with the coins after selling the tradeable ones lol.

Have about 2.2m coins left. Wanted to buy Messi Tots but he never gets listed so I must have lost about 400-500k coins over the last 1 month trying out all different players.

Just need a left footed cam who can dribble pass and shoot well. Fekir does the job for me but TOTS Griezmann was great there, which is why Maradona seems enticing.

How does neymar compare to his otw?
    I was looking for reus for soooo long glad I finally got him his been superb at rcam in 4222
  • Angy

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

I was looking for reus for soooo long glad I finally got him his been superb at rcam in 4222

The tots version seems stronger and has even better shooting in game. The difference between the otw and tots is quite noticeable (I had the otw for quite long and then got the tots. Went back to the otw thinking they felt the same, which is when I realised the difference lol)
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

The tots version seems stronger and has even better shooting in game. The difference between the otw and tots is quite noticeable (I had the otw for quite long and then got the tots. Went back to the otw thinking they felt the same, which is when I realised the difference lol)

Is it worth the 850k difference
  • Angy

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

If he is gonna be in the starting 11, playing at lcam/lf/ccam/st and you have the extra coins, absolutely (going by the current market prices if players)
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    Na hell still be a sub
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

If he is gonna be in the starting 11, playing at lcam/lf/ccam/st and you have the extra coins, absolutely (going by the current market prices if players)

Hell still be a sub
  • Angy

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

Hell still be a sub

Well then unless he is a first min sub then don't bother as his otw coming in the second half will be equally damaging since the opponent's players would have much lesser stamina
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional

Wow great!!

This is my untradeables

Hell still be a sub

Well then unless he is a first min sub then don't bother as his otw coming in the second half will be equally damaging since the opponent's players would have much lesser stamina

60th so I'll just keep the otw
  • Ean155
    433 posts An Exciting Prospect

You think it will be possible to do the maradona sbc for 2m? If you have used Tots Messi, is Maradona better in game than him?

I did mine with the untradeable icons and a couple of high rated tots untradeable with somewhere under a million coins.
  • Angy
    edited July 20
    Ean155 wrote: »

I did mine with the untradeable icons and a couple of high rated tots untradeable with somewhere under a million coins.

The only untradeable discard I have is that 90+rated alessandrini :(
  • Ean155

The only untradeable discard I have is that 90+rated alessandrini :(

I think 2m is possible, but the icons will be very hard. If you have any untradeable still then I recommend using the bad ones.
  • Byrnzie28
    edited July 20

I used Bergkamp (SBC - about 700K) Larsson (SBC - about 500K), and I bought Inzaghi 87 for about 400K. I sold 90 Gullit for 1.8M, and spent another 200K, so that's about 3M altogether.

Not cheap.

You could probably do the SBC for about 2.5M though.
    Post edited by Byrnzie28 on
  • Ean155

I used Bergkamp (SBC - about 700K) Larsson (SBC - about 500K), and I bought Inzaghi 87 for about 400K. I sold 90 Gullit for 1.8M, and spent another 200K, so that's about 3M altogether.

Not cheap.

You said that prime Roberto Carlos was a favorite... I have him as well from the sbc. Did it thinking I was getting an lb that I'll never need to replace. Now I'm not saying he is terrible, but for some reason, I don't think he is that quality. I have not used many other good fullbacks at all, but is he really that much better than the other tots ones or are all fullbacks just weak in this game?
  • Twin2004
    13 posts Ball Boy

Not cheap.

You said that prime Roberto Carlos was a favorite... I have him as well from the sbc. Did it thinking I was getting an lb that I'll never need to replace. Now I'm not saying he is terrible, but for some reason, I don't think he is that quality. I have not used many other good fullbacks at all, but is he really that much better than the other tots ones or are all fullbacks just weak in this game?

I must agree with you!! I found that his strength and hieght is a problem!! I have Ashley Young tots and is miles better!!
  • Ean155
    Twin2004 wrote: »

Not cheap.

I must agree with you!! I found that his strength and hieght is a problem!! I have Ashley Young tots and is miles better!!

Did you justify benching him? (assuming untradeable). Also have Zanetti and he is average. What fullbacks are the best each under 100k? Thinking like Wendell, Sergi r, Hernandez, etc.
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    edited July 21

Not cheap.

I bought him for 2.5M so wont bother with the sbc
    Post edited by Whufc on
  • Whufc
    1288 posts Professional
    Twin2004 wrote: »

Not cheap.

Did you justify benching him? (assuming untradeable). Also have Zanetti and he is average. What fullbacks are the best each under 100k? Thinking like Wendell, Sergi r, Hernandez, etc.

Roulisson is quality
  • Byrnzie28
    edited July 21

Not cheap.

Not cheap.

Dude, make sure to set your fullbacks on 'Always overlap', that way you'll get the most out of them. Since I changed from 'Always stay back' to 'Overlap', my fullbacks have been awesome. Zaneti, Carlos, and TOTS Kimmich.