Team good enough???

tvrfan
813 posts Professional
edited July 2019
I stopped playing fifa 4 months ago... I recently built a full brazil team (I love them) and would like to know if it's good enough in the recent state. Normally I was a gold 1 elite 3 player

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9143824

Comments

• Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    You know full well it is
  • JohnDoe
    11870 posts Has That Special Something
    dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    If you were actually a good 1 player, you already know the answer. So. Some options:

1) You lied, you’re not gold1. You’re terrible and you make a team in futbin to crave attention because no-one in real life gives you any

2) you’re gold 1. You know the answer and crave attention because no-one in real life gives you any

Which?
  • aladdin
    1736 posts Play-Off Hero
    cringe
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    If you were actually a good 1 player, you already know the answer. So. Some options:

1) You lied, you’re not gold1. You’re terrible and you make a team in futbin to crave attention because no-one in real life gives you any

2) you’re gold 1. You know the answer and crave attention because no-one in real life gives you any

Which?

Number 3
  • Knowlesdinho
    13363 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • RileyD
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Here's an idea, why don't you just play with the team you like and enjoy the last 2 months?

Who cares if it's good enough, only 0.01% are going into tournaments so just have some fun man.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Awkward thread
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif
  • i would replace fernandinho with neymar 94/96