Is 94 TOTS Cancelo worth~700k?

Charzinho
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 19
I have just under a mill to play with. Ive already got 89 OTW Cancelo as my starting RB, hes pretty reliable...is it worth upgrading for that many coins?

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    No
  • Amdp9
    2911 posts National Call-Up
    No I had Lala 94 then Canselo TOTS , now back to His OTW card is just amazing and get the job done in DIV 1
  • mhh1981
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have nothing else to buy then may as well get him
  • fireanwater1
    57 posts Park Captain
    Hopefully you can fit in Dumfries/da Costa who are cheaper and better
  • aberry1000
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    he's 700k for a reason bro
  • aberry1000 wrote: »
    he's 700k for a reason bro

Some of that is that he's a perfectlink to CR7
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Costa is better.
  • Amdp9
    I just completed Walker and satisfied with him much cheaper option and he is a rock
  • SuperSonicSean
    5931 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Costa is better.

He feels like a tank and has no shooting or skills.

I haven't tried tots Cancelo, but I doubt he's worth that much. My 89 Florenzi still gets the job done just fine against tots attackers.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Theoretically he's worth it because he's the best all-round RB in the game. If you can afford him then you should get him, you won't see a better RB.

However if you're still looking to upgrade other areas, then just get Da Costa or Dumfries and spend the spare 500k elsewhere. With their height and physicality they'll never cost you in a defensive sense, the downside is just that they won't be as good on the ball.
  • Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional
    edited July 31
    If youre not short on coins and have cr7 its a no brainer
  • leon1309
    4135 posts National Call-Up
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    No I had Lala 94 then Canselo TOTS , now back to His OTW card is just amazing and get the job done in DIV 1

This. OTW feels Just about the same.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Well the way TOTS prices are heading, he's gonna be near discard in a few moments.............

Realistically he should settle around 200-300k, well worth the coins now.
  • daydreamer45
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    cancelo is cost less than 90k in ps4 now, i hope you din buy the card when it is 600-700k
  • Amdp9
    LOL I bought him at 250 still regret him, well what ever I don't care, He is a decent card, But walker seems to play better in my team, I don't know why, same thing about Telles plays better than Robertson :/ , Sadly bought BEn yeder at 400K he dropped in few hours to 160K lol
  • daydreamer45
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOL I bought him at 250 still regret him, well what ever I don't care, He is a decent card, But walker seems to play better in my team, I don't know why, same thing about Telles plays better than Robertson :/ , Sadly bought BEn yeder at 400K he dropped in few hours to 160K lol

oh well i catch the falling knife as well..
    bought cancelo 150k.. alot of TOTS can get at min price :D
  • leon1309
    He was 65k yesterday....so i bought him and sold his 89 for cca 30k...35k for upgrade to tots is ok in my book :)
  • JPRM71
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just pick one up for 78k, thought I’d see what all the fuss was about at 800k 2 weeks ago 😂
  • Amdp9
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Just pick one up for 78k, thought I’d see what all the fuss was about at 800k 2 weeks ago 😂

welcome to the real crash, waiting for Ben Yeder and Lacazette Price to update they will be 80K each
  • leon1309

welcome to the real crash, waiting for Ben Yeder and Lacazette Price to update they will be 80K each

It Looks like EA is not going to update the min bins on ps4.
  • is1996
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    leon1309 wrote: »

It Looks like EA is not going to update the min bins on ps4.

Yea bro its 6 days till thy go out of packs so after tgat they will only go up in price . I suggest buying now or sometime in the coming days.. its the end of fifa so i guess coins dont really matter but yea prices wobt go down any more tbh