If Barca sign Neymar

Amdp9
2916 posts National Call-Up
The squad would look stacked with power ! I think they will play 4-2-3-1, it shall become little nightmare for defenders to overcome every single attack! What y’all think for next Fifa too since I know everyone will be back on towards the end of September
Will look something like this[img][/img]2daku3m.jpg

Comments

• Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Not sure if Suarez would start knowing how Barca operate they might sub Suarez n Griezman in & out for each other. Kinda like the ibrahimovic situation Barca had
  • IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Could see them playing a 433 attack type formation / 442

Neymar left
    Griezmann right
    Suarez striker
    Messi just behind Suarez on complete free roam linking everything up

De Jong and Busquets as a two man midfield

Or Messi and Suarez up top, Neymar left and Griezmann right, de jong and busquets holding and creating
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Arthur bustuets and de jong in midfield for sure with Messi, griezman, and Neymar up top
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    I wouldn't play Griezmann over Suarez.
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Neymar left
    Griezmann right
    Suarez striker
    Messi just behind Suarez on complete free roam linking everything up

De Jong and Busquets as a two man midfield

This would be the best imo. Messi has been playing like this for a while now. Free roaming around CM, then pushing up. Surez is strong and good in the air, way better than Griezmann, good target man. Neymar and Griezmann can just help him set Messi up or make a run themselves. But they need Suarez imo.
  • Vezzo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    The number of acting fouls neymar and griezmann would fake would be over 9000