PES 2020 Topic - Gameplay

DarkMakoEyes
50 posts Park Captain
Someday, EA will develop a Football Videogame.

Shame on EA.

Comments

• Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Look at how bad the graphics and animations are. Game also looks like its getting played at 25% speed. Pass.
  • DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    The whole Piemonte calico thing will bug me too much. The only option I have here is getting PES and downloading an option file.
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Look at how bad the graphics and animations are. Game also looks like its getting played at 25% speed. Pass.

Oh no- its not at a million miles an hour!!

That's pretty much the speed and look of real football. Not that you've likely ever played it.

• DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    Actually got to play the demo today.
    Game play buries Fifa. End of thread.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4830 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2

I hope you’re kidding about the graphics. The game is beautiful. Far and away the best looking football game ever made.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    July-September.... the only time people talk about PES. Just checked that PES 14.6 won the E3 award for best sports game this year again like always, so I'm sure history won't repeat itself and the game will be amazing, especially with "all" the "new" stuff that they have "implemented".

Fifa is bad, PES is worse.
  • Pooter
    1217 posts Professional
    I have the demo of PES2020 (are we allowed to talk about it here?)

I think the gameplay is a lot different than EA's FIFA
  • Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something

I hope you’re kidding about the graphics. The game is beautiful. Far and away the best looking football game ever made.

Its beautiful from 100 yards out.