The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

GK on 8 chem?

jpsblue
4671 posts National Call-Up
Is there much difference? Got Militao TOTS in a 81+ pack, which means my untradable NIF De Gea is on 8 chem now

is it much of a difference? or should i buy TOTS Alisson? I've been happy with De Gea tbh however he has let in some clangers lately (maybe because his handling isn't the highest)

Cheers

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, no difference whatsoever mate... Used De Gea on 8 before and after a while completely forgot he was off chem. Was just his usual self.

Gk’s are all much of a muchness anyway - and less important than ever I feel.

Only say that because I feel they don’t really keep up with the standard of attackers. From day 1 De Gea has been almost maxed out with a basic chemstyle and barely improved stats wise... mainly due to EA not increasing reaction stats etc on GK’s special cards.

Forwards end up with maxed out composure, reactions, heading, finishing, strength, the lot where as a TOTY De Gea has what - a little extra handling to take that stat from 95 with basic on his base card to 99?

There’s a huge disparity between GK’s and outfield players in this game, they just don’t keep up with the curve, but from EA’s standpoint that’s no doubt a good thing. Keeps games high scoring and ‘exciting’ in their eyes.
  • jpsblue
    4671 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Yeah, no difference whatsoever mate... Used De Gea on 8 before and after a while completely forgot he was off chem. Was just his usual self.

Gk’s are all much of a muchness anyway - and less important than ever I feel.

Only say that because I feel they don’t really keep up with the standard of attackers. From day 1 De Gea has been almost maxed out with a basic chemstyle and barely improved stats wise... mainly due to EA not increasing reaction stats etc on GK’s special cards.

Forwards end up with maxed out composure, reactions, heading, finishing, strength, the lot where as a TOTY De Gea has what - a little extra handling to take that stat from 95 with basic on his base card to 99?

There’s a huge disparity between GK’s and outfield players in this game, they just don’t keep up with the curve, but from EA’s standpoint that’s no doubt a good thing. Keeps games high scoring and ‘exciting’ in their eyes.

Thanks for the comprehensive write up, pal

i'll stick with NIF De Gea on 8 chem then, no problems with him other than the occasional howler that most keepers i have i guess

was thinking of mid VDS, however he's shot up to 900k now on PS4 given how much he was hyped up by pros. I remember he was like 400k not that long ago lol
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    I use any gold or special gk I have. I'm always chucking my gk's in SBC's
  • Cadey 5
    11194 posts Has That Special Something
    Can’t say I’ve ever noticed a difference myself bud.