One dimension football.

BeastlyHusla
2716 posts Fans' Favourite
Played a guy in rivals with pretty much full icon team. He had 3 shots in that game to my 11. He kept trying to take it wide and cross it in. Spamming the crocodiles and flick ****. Legit put me off playing fifa tonight.

Game ended 0-0 sadly, couldnt rub it in his face. He played too defensive with his icon team.

Comments

• Jason1986
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    Surely this isn't news to you?
  • BeastlyHusla
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Surely this isn't news to you?

I rarly play rivals or online now a days. Before, I could continue but this time.. I couldnt
  • Charzinho
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 19
    I dont mind when people go wide to cross it, I dont think its cheap. What i do get annoyed by is opponents who constantly try to work 1-2s on the edge of box and do ridiculous first time shot from stupid angles and body positions.
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some people like a defensive style of play and to counter attack. It might be a bit dull for some of us, but some just like to play tactically and try to sneak a 1-0 because the win is so important to them.

If they only had 3 shots, it obviously didn't work well for them...and if you had 11 shots then presumably you would usually win that one.

Personally I prefer to have a fun game with quite a few goals, win or lose.
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 19
    Yesterday played a guy using 41212-2 spamming 1-2s down the middle.

• BeastlyHusla
    Hardingmd wrote: »
    Some people like a defensive style of play and to counter attack. It might be a bit dull for some of us, but some just like to play tactically and try to sneak a 1-0 because the win is so important to them.

If they only had 3 shots, it obviously didn't work well for them...and if you had 11 shots then presumably you would usually win that one.

Personally I prefer to have a fun game with quite a few goals, win or lose.

Id prefer that over 1 or two goals scored.
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: »
    Yesterday played a guy using 41212-2 spamming 1-2s down the middle.

Yes that is exactly the same as the meta bs (crocetas, Flickr up crosses and el tornados) :)