The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

End game players

Dochter
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Keep hearing this term being banded about the forums; but who are these players? Are they the TOTS cards or mega NIFs. I have no idea. Are there any cheap (sub 250k) end game players out there?

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just build what ever team you want. The majority of teams i come up against are nif golds. I'd say 1 in 5 games i have is a team of either legends or tots players
  • Finesse_4days
    8501 posts League Winner
    Players like Toty Mbappe and Tots Ronaldo are the ones they mean, 'end game' as an expression annoys me though everyone should just use who they want rather than asking if a player is 'end game' as its all subjective anyway.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    The best players in the their positions when the game ends

Tots/toty cr7 at striker

Poty van Dijk at cb
  • EisenErmin
    7069 posts Big Money Move
    End game player = player that is best or close in his position and can be used untill the end without the possibility of an improvement in that position.

TOTY/TOTS CR7, Prime Gullit, Prime/PIM Eusebio, TOTS Neymar,....
  • Seanregal
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    This threads just begging for a................... Wait for it.................Mark Noble!!!!!
  • Kingdingaling
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seanregal wrote: »
    This threads just begging for a................... Wait for it.................Mark Noble!!!!!

Robert Green best West ham player ever
  • Moe_86
    1133 posts Professional
    I have what so called end game team , I still getting trashed from Nif EPL teams.
  • Markman007
    3059 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t really like the term mostly because people were throwing it around already last fall as though they’d still be using those cards in the summer.