Come on guys vote for Sergej Milinković-Savić...

Hamzy_LFC
2034 posts Fans' Favourite
Don't need another Walker or any RB and Manolas does have a UCL moments card which for me is and end game CB still have him in my team...

Would love an actual CM/CDM upgrade SMS the four birthday RB version was a joke so never bothered grinding for it on Weekly Objective .

What we all thinking folks?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    10914 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't want him but voted for him as I felt that's the card people would really want. There's already tons of great full backs in the game.
  • zeultuturor
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this game is about pace only so his birthday would be 100 times better anyway. no chance anyone actually votes for him
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    The majority on here will vote for Savic, but we only make up a small percentage of the playerbase. A popular prem RB with the potential to be the best RB in the game isn't losing this vote.
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    SMS would be the only CM that comes close to Gullit, but i guess all the kids will vote for the mighty Kyle Walker.
  • Thejuves
    988 posts Professional
    Who are other options ,u cant vote on app?
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thejuves wrote: »
    Who are other options ,u cant vote on app?

@Thejuves

Manolas
    Walker
  • bberger
    5101 posts Big Money Move
    Anything else than SMS would be a joke..
  • Dochter
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SMS would be awesome.
  • Delboy13710
    4661 posts National Call-Up
    Walkers a lock 😂
  • PelzyWelzy
    9180 posts League Winner
    Walkers a lock 😂

Sad but true
  • Pieman25
    15751 posts World Class
    It's a Walker from me
  • Professor
    1346 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    SMS would be the only CM that comes close to Gullit, but i guess all the kids will vote for the mighty Kyle Walker.

That's what people always say about SMS but last year it wasn't even close to Gullit. Goretzka and Pogba are still better option in CM.
  • D0lvl
    1388 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't most have Gullit by now?

• EisenErmin wrote: »

People are no longer entitled to their opinions,,, all those who disagree with 'ELITES' are kids or fools!!!
  • Al_HFX
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I voted Sergej, but you'll get Walker...
  • kraid
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have around 4 tradable cards in my 11, one of those is my rb. so Walker is the only one of the 3 that’s useful to me.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2141 posts Fans' Favourite
    Al_HFX wrote: »
    I voted Sergej, but you'll get Walker...

Futties has sputtered into useless cards, I’m betting it goes to the least nominated like it has been so I’m putting my chips on Manolas. I’m not bothering to vote.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Walker all day every day!
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    Voted SMS as my preference, would take walker as well
  • Walker will win
  • D0lvl
    1388 posts Play-Off Hero
    Watch EA disappoint yet again i.e. Kovacic and declare Manolas winner with 86/86/87 squad requirements
  • Carlos181
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    His birthday card did wonders in the midfield as an impact sub. Would love for a Futties version!
  • Nogin182
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    You know the bots are gonna vote for walker
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I loved walker only swapped him few weeks ago I would love Walker give me walker
  • Danielb
    882 posts Professional
    Voted SMS he wont win !
  • EekAlaska
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think this has been by far the worst Futties yet. None of these cards are exciting for me. I guess its nice there are other players going back into packs to try but that's about it.
  • Danielb
    882 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    I think this has been by far the worst Futties yet. None of these cards are exciting for me. I guess its nice there are other players going back into packs to try but that's about it.

Lozano and Coman for pace alone but not excited by anything else.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    EA Next year, try releasing futties with player option, when done, just like Leagues SBC.
  • alvchong
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    I am pretty sure Walker for this after everyone questioning the goalkeeper without the most use Courtois.
  • kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Walker will win, people like using players they know and like in real life, and most people watch the PL so its only logical that the most teams will be PL...so it's a no-brainer Walker wins