Best GK in game

PeteB7977
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
Been using TOTS Alison, just picked Red donnurama! Any ideas 1 who’s better, or two who’s worth having at all

Comments

• EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY De Gea is the best. mid and prime van der saar are good aswell. Everyone else is not much worse (as they are all bad) but worse.
  • PeteB7977
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Might have to get Des Gea in
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1386 posts Professional
    Or just put a 7 foot defender instead 🤷‍♂️
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Ederson.

He never seems to do brain farts, stops shots he had no right to stop, is VERY quick off his line, excellent at 1v1s and shuts down long balls over the top too.

The speed off the line is particularly useful with the spamming long balls meta we seem to have.
  • starfox1284
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Alisson B)
  • Dogznuts
    40 posts Park Captain
    EOAE Crouch.
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 18
    The one that the game decides. You can use a bronze one and if the game is with you or it´s your team moment he will be great. Or didn´t you see what happened with Defenders Objectives ? I´ve seen Alderweireld saving Ibrahimovic headers like no one else. It´s in the game. Any gk is good.
  • Keepthechange
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 18
    I've used TOTS Donnarumma for a while and he seemed to have ridiculous reflexes but he will still concede first time shots unless you move him properly.
  • kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    DDG
  • MonTheGers
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gelson martins according to squad battles
  • Sm0key_J0e
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zlatan is really good.
  • Daddy
    5458 posts Big Money Move
    De gea is the most consistent, PIM Lehmann and PIM Schmeichel are also excellent. Havent used Van der sar though
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    I used 86 Europa MOTM Kepa for some games and he was really good. He has the 3 best traits too: "saves with feet", "longthrow" and "comes for crosses"

I can really recommend him and he is cheap as chips