98 cr7 or R96

Hulkmodus
1503 posts Play-Off Hero
As the title says?
Who as striker besides Eusebio?

Could also go for any other icon sbc or striker for max 3.5 million coins

Comments

  • klaas9
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    R96 no doubt
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    R96, why no R94? You make @Futfanatic sad :(
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    selb wrote: »
    R96, why no R94? You make @Futfanatic sad :(

    I am a pack addict.
    And was thinking of trying the 96.
    I loved the 94
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    @Hulkmodus did you find the stamina to be an issue for R94?
  • EekAlaska
    2960 posts National Call-Up
    I wonder if 800k. 2 icons, 10 84 rated IFs and about 12+ >90 rated players would be enough
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    @Hulkmodus did you find the stamina to be an issue for R94?

    No. I had him as striker and stay forward. Didn't run out of stamina.
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Tempting. Sold Mbappe and have been looking around for a ST and was fairly surprised to find that R94 is mil cheaper than TOTY Mbappe 😬

    Thanks doe @Hulkmodus
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Tempting. Sold Mbappe and have been looking around for a ST and was fairly surprised to find that R94 is mil cheaper than TOTY Mbappe 😬

    Thanks doe @Hulkmodus

    Tbh if he goes below 2.8 again I will buy him back
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Tempting. Sold Mbappe and have been looking around for a ST and was fairly surprised to find that R94 is mil cheaper than TOTY Mbappe 😬

    Thanks doe @Hulkmodus

    Tbh if he goes below 2.8 again I will buy him back

    Do you rate the 94 above the likes of jovic, Aubameyang and son?
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Tempting. Sold Mbappe and have been looking around for a ST and was fairly surprised to find that R94 is mil cheaper than TOTY Mbappe 😬

    Thanks doe @Hulkmodus

    Tbh if he goes below 2.8 again I will buy him back

    Do you rate the 94 above the likes of jovic, Aubameyang and son?

    Didn't try son, but over the other 2 yes
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Tempting. Sold Mbappe and have been looking around for a ST and was fairly surprised to find that R94 is mil cheaper than TOTY Mbappe 😬

    Thanks doe @Hulkmodus

    Tbh if he goes below 2.8 again I will buy him back

    Gonna give him another try, bought for 2.7 mil. Abit upset tho cause if I didn’t I could of got gullit for 2 mil flat
Sign In or Register to comment.