Romanian League confirmed for FIFA 20

Comments

  • swfcfan89
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    The more leagues the better. It's just a shame only the 'elite' European clubs get any content on FUT while the majority of licensed leagues get ignored.
  • GARYNOCLUB
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bacchus wrote: »
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    What's wrong with the vanarama national league Notts county, Yeovil, Hartlepool and Wrexham would beat steaua Bucharest and cluj anyday but when are Ea going to add England's fifth tier.

    No they wouldn't. By mickey mouse league I think you mean not as much money. And by the way, you probably wouldn't survive two minutes on the pitch in the Romanian (professional level) league. I welcome all leagues and have respect for all football countries. I recognize that the main difference in Europe between leagues is money, nothing more profound. Second is, yes, football culture but lets strip away nearly all the overseas players in England and have mostly English players how good would the Premier League teams be? Oh, and then do as Romania has to accept, remove the best 40 English players and send them to play abroad because of money and wealth difference, how good would the Premier League teams be then?? Mickey Mouse?

    respect all teams and countries football otherwise you are just a glory hunter.

    I suppose Croatia is a poor league too. Hahaha totally agree with you bacchus that guy Didn’t no what he was talking about. Croatia has produce probably the best players in Europe over the last 10 years. Small league in terms of finance but not small in terms of talent I no being english what we as a National Team don’t have and Croatia produce loads of. Midfield creators Modric, Rakitic, Perisic, Suker. I can go on English league has tons of money for years it’s only now the English youth is dripping through academy systems, Sancho really opened the door up for young English players to be brave don’t sit on the bench earning millions get out there effect the world of football. Just like Spain, and countries like Serbia and Brazil do they flood the market getting there young players into academies or first team options for mid table Bundesliga sides so on so on. But to go back to lesser leagues Romania, Croatia, ETC are just as valuable and for FIFA 20 we need these leagues to make career mode interesting so it can only be good IF IT HAPPENS.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 23
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 23
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.
  • bacchus
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It about how you disparaged another league (country?) and even insulted a professional level of football using "mickey mouse". You yourself most probably play football at mickey mouse level (if you even play) because if not you wouldn't be on here. And it is also because you confuse a low level league with talent instead of just money. To turn your point on its head, people were on here talking about the Romanian League and it served no purpose except bigotry to come on and insult their beloved teams and country's league. I am lucky, I support Spurs who have lots of money in a corporate league and powerful country, but I love other football and am intrigued by other leagues and cultures.

    I would love the Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Czech and Croatian leagues in FIFA. If not those then why is Ireland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden there? I welcome those too but they are not better talent wise then those I have just stated. And as someone else wrote above, think of all the great players that have come from the Balkans region and Ukraine? Wouldn't career mode be actually interesting instead of choosing Real Madrid in La Liga?

    For all those who complain about how easy FIFA is, instead of playing with PSG (poignant example) why not take a team from Eastern Europe (say Rijeka) and play in that league and see how far you can go in Champions League or Europa League..now that is a challenge vs all of the financial doping of Man City and PSG.
  • Tom0307
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.
  • bjornini
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have
  • Adrian095
    33941 posts National Team Captain
    Just frustrating that you know full well the content for new leagues will be so low. No Weekly Objectives cards/SBCs/Festival cards and we all know unless a player scores a Hattrick and wins they'll never get an IF aswell further diluting the ROTW if last year's regiment sticks.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
  • forearms
    4745 posts National Call-Up
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.

    Well if there is a reason to not include more leagues, that's certainly not it. Awful reasoning.
  • CeeQue
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    More usable bronze/silver players for MM ehh3.png
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.
  • more leagues makes the game better and more realistic. simple as that.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    forearms wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.

    Well if there is a reason to not include more leagues, that's certainly not it. Awful reasoning.

    You forgot to say why though, so look quite silly.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.

    FUT is the main game mode, then pro clubs. Don't know why people play career mode in 2019.
  • bjornini
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.

    FUT is the main game mode, then pro clubs. Don't know why people play career mode in 2019.

    A lot of people still do. And that's why more leagues is a good thing. Adds realism to the career mode
  • Niklasf95 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.

    FUT is the main game mode, then pro clubs. Don't know why people play career mode in 2019.

    I only play career mode and new leagues added are always a good news, if you really believe that career mode is played by a minority of fans you're wrong, I've never played FUT and I don't like it at all.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 24
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.

    FUT is the main game mode, then pro clubs. Don't know why people play career mode in 2019.

    I only play career mode and new leagues added are always a good news, if you really believe that career mode is played by a minority of fans you're wrong, I've never played FUT and I don't like it at all.

    You don't play against other people in career mode, so really don't understand why people bother. I would never play against a full bot squad, unless it's for a reward.
  • Niklasf95 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.

    FUT is the main game mode, then pro clubs. Don't know why people play career mode in 2019.

    I only play career mode and new leagues added are always a good news, if you really believe that career mode is played by a minority of fans you're wrong, I've never played FUT and I don't like it at all.

    You don't play against other people in career mode, so really don't understand why people bother. I would never play against a full bot squad, unless it's for a reward.

    I like the challenge of the career mode (with PSG and Besiktas Istanbul) over several seasons and unfortunately since its introduction and with its growing success FUT became the cash cow of EA at the point that improvements of overall gameplay and other game modes became more or less neglected, I play on career mode since Fifa 2004.
  • SaintsFCFan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Couldn't care less about FUT to be honest and if it was for that, it would be pointless. But it's not.

    I'd rather see more leagues in Europe to expand the Champions League qualifying rounds for career mode. It's more interesting progressing through a realistic Champions/Europa League qualifying round than just being given a team much better than I am in a different round than real life.
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    Enough poor leagues already, should rather remove a couple. A TOTW problem. Doubt they'll add more players to TOTW.

    Just because you feel like a league is not up to your prestigious standards, does not mean it should be removed. I think that the vast majority of people on here have made it clear that new leagues are welcome. If the Romanian league turns out to be in fifa, I am sure a lot of people will buy the game so that they can play with their team. If you don’t like the fact that a league is in the game, then I think you should just not worry about it. I don’t understand how it would possibly affect you anyways. Just don’t play with it and let other people enjoy it. Why you would even come in this thread and get all worked up about it is beyond me.

    You don't seem to accept other people's opinions very well. This topic is about adding the Romanian league, and if I don't want the Romanian league, of course I'm allowed to say so, and I also should.

    Should have been a vote to make it easier to see what people think.

    I've even said that TOTW is the reason why I don't want the Romanian league.

    A vote for what? Less content in the game? You seem to be going on the assumption that it's somehow removing content somewhere else... It's not one in, one out. Not to mention you've got every right to say you don't want a league in the game but it's not about you, and people have the right to tell you you're wrong for trying to suggest keeping stuff out of the game.

    Wherever you're from, I don't think you'd agree if someone suggested removing your country's league or like in the UK suggesting they only have 1 or two divisions like other countries.

    You still don't get it? Not a vote for more or less content, but add Romanian league or not. Really don't know why certain people automatically think more leagues = more content = better game.

    The problem is more players competing for a TOTW card. Sort this out and you can add lots of leagues without any complaints.

    Of course I want my country's league in the game, but not sure it should be.

    So EA should just release 2 TOTW / week.
    Not like it will make a difference in the number of special cards, with all the promos we have

    Not sure 2 TOTW is realistic.

    I'm not talking out lack of special cards, but interesting players not getting one because some guy in the Romanian league scored a hat trick.
    I haven’t recently played ultimate team but I do not think adding new leagues that are not as strong, would make as much of an impact. I do think you are missing the fact that people on here would welcome new leagues for modes other than FUT. Adding more leagues would make the Champions and Europa league more realistic, while allowing for new options in CM. I do believe that would make the game better.

    FUT is the main game mode, then pro clubs. Don't know why people play career mode in 2019.

    I only play career mode and new leagues added are always a good news, if you really believe that career mode is played by a minority of fans you're wrong, I've never played FUT and I don't like it at all.

    You don't play against other people in career mode, so really don't understand why people bother. I would never play against a full bot squad, unless it's for a reward.

    I know that FUT is a popular game mode and so is pro clubs I am not going to deny that. I do still think that there are a lot of people out there that really enjoy CM. People like you are the reason why this game is broken. Maybe you don’t enjoy CM mode maybe I don’t enjoy FUT that doesn’t mean no one else does.
  • All new leagues are welcome in my opinion. No matter what leagues they are.
  • RedWhiteDog
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 27
    I think today we will have the final answer if the Romanian League is or not in FIFA 20.

    EA Romania has a press conference in Bucharest at 17:00.

    There are some great Romanian YouTubers invited!

    Hope for the best!
  • How can anyone be hyped for the Romanian league? I'm all for having more leagues added but hyped? Not for me
Sign In or Register to comment.