No packs in Belgium

MxM15
832 posts Semi-Pro
edited July 17
How are we supposed to play fut champs with our bronze team against people who spend money on fifa points? We cant even buy the speciale editions with weekly packs LOL

Comments

• fc_tosno
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA does not care about Belgium my friend. We can't pre order the ultimate version that give us early acces.

Trading is the only option
  • JaySnake
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Cant you make an US PSN/Xbox account, and play the game on that account with the abilty to buy points?
  • fc_tosno
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Cant you make an US PSN/Xbox account, and play the game on that account with the abilty to buy points?

yes, that's possible. But you need to make a new psn account. Unable to change your region with an existing account.
    That means extra ps plus + a empty catalogue in fifa 20..

Not worth it in my opinion.
  • JaySnake
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    fc_tosno wrote: »

yes, that's possible. But you need to make a new psn account. Unable to change your region with an existing account.

Link the new PSN to the same EA account = empty catalogue fixed ( I did that for myself, I know that is working) Set the normal PSN account as the master account on that PS4, then the new US account doesn't need PS Plus online ( also did that for myself, so I nknow it works) = problem solved. Only thing that remains is in the leaderboard you're in the americas instead of EU. But like 99% of my matches in rivals or WL are against EU gamers.
  • fc_tosno

Link the new PSN to the same EA account = empty catalogue fixed ( I did that for myself, I know that is working) Set the normal PSN account as the master account on that PS4, then the new US account doesn't need PS Plus online ( also did that for myself, so I nknow it works) = problem solved. Only thing that remains is in the leaderboard you're in the americas instead of EU. But like 99% of my matches in rivals or WL are against EU gamers.

Wow, that's a very nice solution! Thx, going to try that!
  • swfcfan89
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Trade. Do SBC's with good rewards. Play SB and Rivals until you think you have a team ready for FUT Champs. It's easier than ever.
  • EA_Andy
    3093 posts EA Community Manager
    EA does not care about Belgium my friend. We can't pre order the ultimate version that give us early acces.

I don't think the narrative about "not caring" is fair.

This has happened after discussions with the authorities in Belgium as discussed here.
  • fc_tosno
    edited July 17
    EA_Andy wrote: »

This has happened after discussions with the authorities in Belgium as discussed here.

I believe there are other solutions to please the belgian community in this mather. That's why every belgian player has the feeling Ea does not care..
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No problem at all, as already mentioned by others. And why would you need to spend real money? I haven't for like 4-5 years.
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro

Let us at least buy the ultimate edition in belgium
  • EA_Andy
    MxM15 wrote: »

Let us at least buy the ultimate edition in belgium

Due to the link I posted it's not possible.

I believe there are other solutions to please the belgian community in this mather. That's why every belgian player has the feeling Ea does not care..

Genuine question - do you think if there was an option for us to provide a more expensive version of the game to allow you to get the early access you're looking for we would purposely hold that back?
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    It's easy to get a good team without spending money even if you can only spend a few hours a week on the game
  • ilmaNL
    53 posts Park Captain
    You can create a dutch account and pre-order the ultimate edition.
  • fc_tosno

Genuine question - do you think if there was an option for us to provide a more expensive version of the game to allow you to get the early access you're looking for we would purposely hold that back?

Early access for all standard edition pre orders from belgian players who have played fut 19?
  • EA_Andy

Early access for all standard edition pre orders from belgian players who have played fut 19?

I'm sure you can understand why that can't happen - we would then get complaints from everyone outside of Belgium who doesn't get early access with the standard edition.

At the end of the day the editions and benefits from each one have been chosen and are the same for everyone. We can't offer them in Belgium due to the link I've provided a few times now.

I understand that some of you are frustrated by this but there's really very little we can do from our side.
  • fc_tosno

I'm sure you can understand why that can't happen - we would then get complaints from everyone outside of Belgium who doesn't get early access with the standard edition.

At the end of the day the editions and benefits from each one have been chosen and are the same for everyone. We can't offer them in Belgium due to the link I've provided a few times now.

I understand that some of you are frustrated by this but there's really very little we can do from our side.

yes i understand that its a legal issue. I am glad with your feedback but i don't like the injustice because i live in this country.

In the mean while i fixed the location issue and have pre ordered the ultimate version on a new account.
  • EA_Andy
    I've removed a few posts from here. There are plenty of discussions already around packs, no need to bring the conversation in here as well.
  • Marg09
    184 posts Sunday League Hero

yes i understand that its a legal issue. I am glad with your feedback but i don't like the injustice because i live in this country.

In the mean while i fixed the location issue and have pre ordered the ultimate version on a new account.

FIFA in Belgium is going to be so dead..Or you spend alot of time trading or else you won't have coins to buy players..Hopefully other countries do the same and take legal actions against EA for that.
  • Revolve2099
    65 posts Park Captain
    why not use a VPN like ExpressVPN, and have it nat to your console. You can switch locations and connect to the regions VPN server. Very easy.
  • Revolve2099
    65 posts Park Captain
    Its funny how EA responds to these, but literally is silent about eveything else. If EA smells money they will respond lol.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 26
    Belgium is blessed without FP. Believe me friends, you will be able to build a goodly squad with rewards and, at the end of the year, double blessed for not spending a single penny in those devilish loot boxes.
  • Numlocked_
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy What if other countries keep following? Don't you guys think it is about time you completely shifted the way FUT works around?
  • Brunjes_FC
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    What. Unless I’ve misread, packs still exist, you just can’t buy points right? Between Squad Battles, Division Rivals, Weekend League and weekly objectives, there is still plenty of ways to earn packs.

Also, the authorities in your country made the call to ban this. No idea why that’s EA’s fault. It’s the fault of your country, and the people who complain and beg for FPs and packs to go. The same people who will cry if FUT ever stops being a thing.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    What. Unless I’ve misread, packs still exist, you just can’t buy points right? Between Squad Battles, Division Rivals, Weekend League and weekly objectives, there is still plenty of ways to earn packs.

Also, the authorities in your country made the call to ban this. No idea why that’s EA’s fault. It’s the fault of your country, and the people who complain and beg for FPs and packs to go. The same people who will cry if FUT ever stops being a thing.

God bless Belgium. May other countries follow suit..
  • bjornini
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    Also Eden Hazard on the cover for FIFA 20, as the first Belgian ever. Just a few months after the points ban

Oh, the irony
  • Boommaametw3
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can risk buying coins but eventually you get found out. Sucks to only trade. That would ruin the pros in Belgium
  • Numlocked_
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »

God bless Belgium. May other countries follow suit..

My toughts exactly.
  • Numlocked_
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    bjornini wrote: »
    Also Eden Hazard on the cover for FIFA 20, as the first Belgian ever. Just a few months after the points ban

Oh, the irony

It's not the first time Hazard is on the Fifa cover tough.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    78 posts Park Captain
    You can risk buying coins but eventually you get found out. Sucks to only trade. That would ruin the pros in Belgium

Why fifa will never improve as a game in one post👏👏🙄