Statistics...

RobRokk
51 posts Park Captain
After each match you get stats for performance, etc. Well... It says I played goalkeeper about 60 times with no goals conceded. Well thats plain wrong, I would never play goalkeeper. One other thing it sometimes says I play defender when I know for sure I played forward and sometimes it says midfielder when I didnt play that position. It screws with my stats, its unreliable.

Comments

• RobRokk
    51 posts Park Captain
    Now Ive played two more games as a goal keeper according to my stats, but I havnt chosen goal keeper as my position... 😡 Bad game, very unreliable!!!
  • RobRokk
    51 posts Park Captain
    edited July 21
    First I thought that the stats reflected the whole team but that doesnt add up in the number of played games though....
  • RobRokk
    51 posts Park Captain
    Lol Im amost at 100 games as a goal keeper, but kept 0 goals conceded... I must be the best goalkeeper in FIFA...
  • SonicKante
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It means you are a rage quitter / bad connection. If you leave early via DC it gives you a clean sheet I know that. It used to happen to us sometimes on clubs and would show as a clean sheet in squad stats for the disconnected player.
  • RobRokk
    51 posts Park Captain
    SonicKante wrote: »
    It means you are a rage quitter / bad connection. If you leave early via DC it gives you a clean sheet I know that. It used to happen to us sometimes on clubs and would show as a clean sheet in squad stats for the disconnected player.

Okay good to know but has happened even though I played the whole game through...