Sick to death of matching players who change to 4231 in game

Ki3r4nM95
555 posts Semi-Pro
edited July 2019
Seriously annoys the hell out of me because all the do is 1 depth drop back or constant pressure.

Either get good at the game or dont play at all because it just proves you cannot win without PTB you boring ****s.

Its stuff like this that proves how badly exploited this game truly is when you have people who do this because its the easiest way to win or constantly using those daft skill moves that cannot be intercepted.

Seriously miss the old days back when fifa was a game and not this overly promoted sweat fest.

Comments

  • rfc41ge
    59 posts Park Captain
    Haha.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    You’re talking total rubbish because you can’t select drop back and constant pressure

    Idiot
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    You’re talking total rubbish because you can’t select drop back and constant pressure

    Idiot

    Sorry made a mistake,

    Removed insults and swearing, leave it out ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    How many did you lose tonight?
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    How many did you lose tonight?

    6 in a row after going up 2 to 3 nil in half of them

    Conceded a penalty in nearly all my matches and incredibly second half gameplay.
    Post edited by Ki3r4nM95 on
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    You can just say that you're sick to death of matching players. The way you phrased it is just sort of redundant.
  • MelkorAintGood
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    You're right OP. There's no point of playing 4231 drop back team press la crocodile el tornado meta.
    To people who still play with abusing of broken mechanics: It's july already, why do you have to play this way? Everybody has god squads, why don't you actually play some football?
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    You're right OP. There's no point of playing 4231 drop back team press la crocodile el tornado meta.
    To people who still play with abusing of broken mechanics: It's july already, why do you have to play this way? Everybody has god squads, why don't you actually play some football?

    Finally someone who see's from my point of view.
  • lippyone
    2654 posts National Call-Up
    You're right OP. There's no point of playing 4231 drop back team press la crocodile el tornado meta.
    To people who still play with abusing of broken mechanics: It's july already, why do you have to play this way? Everybody has god squads, why don't you actually play some football?

    I can understand it in weekend league which is all about winning, but Rivals at this time of year shouolld just be about enjoying your players and having some fun, because if you cannot relax and actually enjoy the game in July then what the hell are these people even doing here?

  • Orison
    77037 posts Icon
    It's July. As if you still haven't mastered the game to the point of being able to see out 3-0 leads.

    Also if you went 3-0 up against 4231, why do you then hate it? Should be easy to play against if you just stopped choking.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Totally agree with op, but it’s the meta so everyone does it, in weekend league at least 28 out of 30 players use it. And the geezer who picked his post about drop back and high pressure your the idiot, as he clearly means either or!!!

    But you will literally have to stop playing if you want to not come up against these players fella.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    Orison wrote: »
    It's July. As if you still haven't mastered the game to the point of being able to see out 3-0 leads.

    Also if you went 3-0 up against 4231, why do you then hate it? Should be easy to play against if you just stopped choking.

    Theres a difference between choking and the fact the actual gameplay mechanics change to aid the other player. For example kick off goals, dodgy rebounds that land perfectly for the opposition, your team somehow go from running like usain bolt to stephen hawking stuck in mud. Problem is they all seem to change soon as i concede and it becomes a nightmare to defend.

    The game rewards people for AI defending, something i cant stand doing.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Totally agree with op, but it’s the meta so everyone does it, in weekend league at least 28 out of 30 players use it. And the geezer who picked his post about drop back and high pressure your the idiot, as he clearly means either or!!!

    But you will literally have to stop playing if you want to not come up against these players fella.

    The biggest issue is its all influenced off of YouTubers who talk bs 99% of the time just to gain popularity.
  • Orison
    77037 posts Icon
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    It's July. As if you still haven't mastered the game to the point of being able to see out 3-0 leads.

    Also if you went 3-0 up against 4231, why do you then hate it? Should be easy to play against if you just stopped choking.

    Theres a difference between choking and the fact the actual gameplay mechanics change to aid the other player. For example kick off goals, dodgy rebounds that land perfectly for the opposition, your team somehow go from running like usain bolt to stephen hawking stuck in mud. Problem is they all seem to change soon as i concede and it becomes a nightmare to defend.

    The game rewards people for AI defending, something i cant stand doing.

    If you lost 1 3-0 lead it would be bad enough. But losing numerous leads and still only blaming the game is kinda hilarious.

    Good players don't constantly lose 3-0 leads so maybe improve your own skilllevel a bit instead of hating on a formation lol.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    It's July. As if you still haven't mastered the game to the point of being able to see out 3-0 leads.

    Also if you went 3-0 up against 4231, why do you then hate it? Should be easy to play against if you just stopped choking.

    Theres a difference between choking and the fact the actual gameplay mechanics change to aid the other player. For example kick off goals, dodgy rebounds that land perfectly for the opposition, your team somehow go from running like usain bolt to stephen hawking stuck in mud. Problem is they all seem to change soon as i concede and it becomes a nightmare to defend.

    The game rewards people for AI defending, something i cant stand doing.

    If you lost 1 3-0 lead it would be bad enough. But losing numerous leads and still only blaming the game is kinda hilarious.

    Good players don't constantly lose 3-0 leads so maybe improve your own skilllevel a bit instead of hating on a formation lol.

    Guessing by the reply, you are the minority who nothing ever goes bad for on this game.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Guys just stop morning. Go to a mothers brunch and moan.

    Bunch of girls
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    Guys just stop morning. Go to a mothers brunch and moan.

    Bunch of girls

    And your moaning about people moaning.

    Might need to join the club
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    i change to 4231 and play depth 5 and balanced, what about me?
  • Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Totally agree with op, but it’s the meta so everyone does it, in weekend league at least 28 out of 30 players use it. And the geezer who picked his post about drop back and high pressure your the idiot, as he clearly means either or!!!

    But you will literally have to stop playing if you want to not come up against these players fella.

    Awkward.

    Although in general I agree with what you say.

    I also think you can play open and fun football in a 4231
  • Gnomenclature
    8266 posts League Winner
    You’re talking total rubbish because you can’t select drop back and constant pressure

    Idiot

    Drop back + high press is basically the same...
  • Orison
    77037 posts Icon
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    It's July. As if you still haven't mastered the game to the point of being able to see out 3-0 leads.

    Also if you went 3-0 up against 4231, why do you then hate it? Should be easy to play against if you just stopped choking.

    Theres a difference between choking and the fact the actual gameplay mechanics change to aid the other player. For example kick off goals, dodgy rebounds that land perfectly for the opposition, your team somehow go from running like usain bolt to stephen hawking stuck in mud. Problem is they all seem to change soon as i concede and it becomes a nightmare to defend.

    The game rewards people for AI defending, something i cant stand doing.

    If you lost 1 3-0 lead it would be bad enough. But losing numerous leads and still only blaming the game is kinda hilarious.

    Good players don't constantly lose 3-0 leads so maybe improve your own skilllevel a bit instead of hating on a formation lol.

    Guessing by the reply, you are the minority who nothing ever goes bad for on this game.

    Enough in Fifa goes wrong for me. But yeah probably a lot less than for you, because I know how to play this game.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1768 posts Play-Off Hero
    It is extremely boring to play against. Out of curiosity which division are you in? In D1 doing weekly challenges can be a nightmare as everyone seems to play 4-2-3-1 and drop back.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Totally agree with op, but it’s the meta so everyone does it, in weekend league at least 28 out of 30 players use it. And the geezer who picked his post about drop back and high pressure your the idiot, as he clearly means either or!!!

    But you will literally have to stop playing if you want to not come up against these players fella.


    You’re*
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    It is extremely boring to play against. Out of curiosity which division are you in? In D1 doing weekly challenges can be a nightmare as everyone seems to play 4-2-3-1 and drop back.

    That's the thing that gets me most. It just totally bores me when people play that way. Literally feel like taking a nap in the chair haha.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    It is extremely boring to play against. Out of curiosity which division are you in? In D1 doing weekly challenges can be a nightmare as everyone seems to play 4-2-3-1 and drop back.

    D3 atm, before the patch i was about 30 D2 but now im fighting to stay in D3
  • Mr. Soper
    4280 posts National Call-Up
    sick of it myself. Every weekend league, after 11 wins. 90% of all the teams play this way
  • kurbalija
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    learn to play mate
  • Professor
    4361 posts National Call-Up
    That's why I changed to 41212(2) with balanced fullbacks. I play a high line with pressure on heavy touch to not give my opponent a second to breath or get out of their own box.

    Against players who have their entire team in their box the best way to score is first time shots and crosses unfortunately. It's impossible to send through balls in the 18 yard box when the entire team is waiting their all game.
Sign In or Register to comment.