scream diego costa review ?

Mmjnnnn
102 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 16
are they any good to use

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10566 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d be interested in this too. Mainly Costa because I have mad nostalgia for his 17 tots. I’ve been thinking of making a fun squad with him in.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought him earlier used him for 5 games he done nothing for me.apart from miss a winning sitter in the 92nd min.sold him straight after
  • D0lvl
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed him untradeable. Paired him with EoE Torress, FB Iniesta etc. Didn't do anything. Scream starts seem like a lie...

The only scream card that were doing something was that Saudi League David Luiz. He got me the objective pretty easily. Sold him afterwards lol
  • Bethfinn
    51 posts Park Captain
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I packed him untradeable. Paired him with EoE Torress, FB Iniesta etc. Didn't do anything. Scream starts seem like a lie...

The only scream card that were doing something was that Saudi League David Luiz. He got me the objective pretty easily. Sold him afterwards lol

Saudi David Luiz is amazing as a striker. Got me Musa in 4 games easy.
  • Mr. Soper
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    every time i play against him he misses lay ups all game. good at winning goal kicks
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had him used for 10/15 games and sold him absolutely useless

His stats lie
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    He is really good as a lone striker. I tried to replace him with someone else, but always goes back to him.
    Just bear in mind that he is definitely not 99 fast, and his pass is horrible. But the best thing about him is his aggressiveness. I score a lot with him appears in the right place at the right time, and he has the ability to rob ball off defender's foot.
    And his one shot is always very good.
  • roc2606
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him as a fut swap reward months ago and he was amazing for me. But that was a while ago don’t think he can cut it against ToTS and PIM defenders.

The reason he doesn’t feel 99 fast is that he’s not very agile, but as others said he’s very aggressive which wins a lot of 50-50 balls
  • kurbalija
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    beast of a card