Next Year

Comments

• Just_Unfair
    3926 posts National Call-Up
    U don't think ronaldo should be in the toty
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro

What ? Im just saying a generic badge would look so wierd on a toty card . Learn to read properly bro
  • Thorny
    1057 posts Professional

Are you incapable of reading? Bet you can’t even breathe on your own ffs
  • SimenHP
    1937 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thorny wrote: »

I might be mistaken, but I think he askes "do you really think CR7 will be in toty?" I personally don't think he has been a top 3 attacker this season, but I still think they will keep putting Ramos, Messi and CR in toty yet again, it doesn't even suprise me if Marcelo makes it, even though he had his worse season by a mile for Real Madrid last season (I'm a RM fan btw)
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 16
    SimenHP wrote: »

I might be mistaken, but I think he askes "do you really think CR7 will be in toty?" I personally don't think he has been a top 3 attacker this season, but I still think they will keep putting Ramos, Messi and CR in toty yet again, it doesn't even suprise me if Marcelo makes it, even though he had his worse season by a mile for Real Madrid last season (I'm a RM fan btw)

Well I know its basically half of the year in terms of TOTY getting announced. But as of right now I will go with Alisson robertson van dijk maybe thiago silva I want to say trent but idk . And midfielders it would have to be kante with a Brazilian anf maybe salah with cr7 and messi. I think the ucl title will make alot of liverpool players get into the toty specially the back line . But i dont see firmino on the front line but maybe mane can sneek in . Maybe in the beginning of the season a midfielder dominates but as if now the whole midfield is really hard to predict
  • IxToMxI
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa pro is popularity contest
  • mhh1981
    2157 posts Fans' Favourite
    If it was a true reflection it wouldn’t sell as many packs
  • Just_Unfair

Wow simmer down keyboard warrior...my auto correct changed I to U...i ment to say I don't think cr7 will be in the toty
  • Just_Unfair
    SimenHP wrote: »

Thanks for the help bud
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    If not TOTY, he'll surely rack up a ton of special cards and appear in the Serie A TOTS. They'll all be featured heavily, yet lack dynamic images. That'll be the strangest part for me.
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    If not TOTY, he'll surely rack up a ton of special cards and appear in the Serie A TOTS. They'll all be featured heavily, yet lack dynamic images. That'll be the strangest part for me.

Maybe they will do the dynamic images like the Icon Moments were they dont show the badge just the plain jersey.
  • Ishibum
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    He'll be in toty... All the YouTubers will vote for him. As for the badge, it's no biggie.