FIFA 20 what’s the point

GARYNOCLUB
74 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Do yourselves a favour don’t get the game career is obviously gonna b the same. Pro clubs the same I love the way they were so quick to jump to defence of FUT links to Juventus or I mean Piemonte calcio. So not to upset children that use there mum and dads wallets to buy there bxll shxt boxes lol as I say what’s the point of it. I just hope they keep making mistakes so they keep stripping game to nothing just for FUT.

Comments

• grabberpresident
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pro clubs clearly not the same next FIFA. And why play career mode if you're living in a country/area with proper internet? 😑
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    with Juve and Bayern gone i just can't wait to see who else EA will lose because of their complete lack of interest in the game. it's only a matter of time when they lose barca, Milan, Man Utd and some others. Lets face it... EA hasnt put any real effort in this game for years now. RIP FIFA
  • Druski5150
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Pro clubs clearly not the same next FIFA. And why play career mode if you're living in a country/area with proper internet? 😑

Because some of us dont want to spend the entire time playing online. I usually go through a few seasons of career mode first before I jump into online seasons.