Juve exclusive in PES

124

Comments

  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ale1985bg wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    The Premier League didn't have to sign an exclusive deal with EA, they could've done both like Ligue 1 does but that was their choice.
    Pretty much this, but...
    Unfortunately, Juventus (but this is also valid for EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga) decided to go where the money was bigger.
    I mean, if a deal to be exclusive in game X gives you more money than two deals to appear in a non-exclusive way in games X and Y...
    So it's also EA and Konami's fault as they offer deals for exclusive presence, like EA going to talk with Borussia Dortmund and saying "if you appear in my game I give you N. If you appear in my game and refuse Konami's offer I'll give you 2*N + what you would've got from Konami".
    Not a difficult choice if you as a club/league are only after money.

    Just EA fault
  • aliheidari2520
    88 posts Park Captain
    HarryKein wrote: »
    ale1985bg wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    The Premier League didn't have to sign an exclusive deal with EA, they could've done both like Ligue 1 does but that was their choice.
    Pretty much this, but...
    Unfortunately, Juventus (but this is also valid for EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga) decided to go where the money was bigger.
    I mean, if a deal to be exclusive in game X gives you more money than two deals to appear in a non-exclusive way in games X and Y...
    So it's also EA and Konami's fault as they offer deals for exclusive presence, like EA going to talk with Borussia Dortmund and saying "if you appear in my game I give you N. If you appear in my game and refuse Konami's offer I'll give you 2*N + what you would've got from Konami".
    Not a difficult choice if you as a club/league are only after money.

    Just EA fault

    agree, at least in this situation !
    because Konami is in weak side, and if EA accept sharing all licences, Konami will love that !! and definitely will accept cancelling all exclusives deal from both side ! (not because they are kind ! but because EA has upper hand)
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 26
    I'm personally sad about this.

    Would not be surprised if EA Sports are as petty as making Messi +2

    CR7 had a great season with us so I'm not just defending him for no reason but Messi will be 95 and CR7 will be 93 due to PES exclusive. EA Sports don't be that petty please.
  • Lambo91 wrote: »
    I'm personally sad about this.

    Would not be surprised if EA Sports are as petty as making Messi +2

    CR7 had a great season with us so I'm not just defending him for no reason but Messi will be 95 and CR7 will be 93 due to PES exclusive. EA Sports don't be that petty please.

    Messi is on the cover of PES20 though...
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    We posted more information here - https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/fifa-20-piemonte-calcio

    As you can see Juventus will be called "Piemonte Calcio" but in terms of real life players they will have normal names.

    So it will be Ronaldo as normal.

    "Real-world players, including authentic names and faces, will be used in the Piemonte Calcio squad throughout FIFA 20 and FIFA 20 Ultimate Team."

    Proudly anounced,kudos for EA.
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 27
    Juve:I just sent you a termination letter.
    EA:Oh please..Please let me keep Ronaldo,all we want it's his cards!
    Juve:Fine..now **** off.

    EA,what goes around,comes around.This is what you get when you continuously disrespect football clubs.

    EA staff sent me a messenge tryna shut my mouth,it won't work.People ain't stupid one day they will get fed up with your card games.Good luck in finding a new job EA guy.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Does anybody know which club fifa has exclusive deals with, which PES cannot use?
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Borussia Dortmund, I guess. They used to be in PES but they aren't in 19 (despite Konami still having a deal with them) because apparently BVB broke it so they now only appear in FIFA.
  • DYL_26
    66 posts Park Captain
    Just seen Piemonte calicos badge and kit online there. Wow. All white and the most awful team badge I’ve ever seen. @EA_Andy I’m not buying your broken game.
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Just seen Piemonte calicos badge and kit online there. Wow. All white and the most awful team badge I’ve ever seen. @EA_Andy I’m not buying your broken game.

    I think what you saw is fake.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I'm personally sad about this.

    Would not be surprised if EA Sports are as petty as making Messi +2

    CR7 had a great season with us so I'm not just defending him for no reason but Messi will be 95 and CR7 will be 93 due to PES exclusive. EA Sports don't be that petty please.

    Messi is on the cover of PES20 though...

    Yeah, but they still have Barcelona licensing. They lost our licensing. They're still gonna have the official Barcelona name, badge, kit, stadium. Not us though.
  • SaintsFCFan
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The blame lies on 3 parties.

    EA for allowing these exclusive licenses to happen.

    PES for doing the exact same thing.

    And the clubs for not allowing their club to be represented in both games. Dortmund said how they wanted to be in the biggest game. But to have your brand seen by the highest quantity of people in the most positive way, you have to be in both games. Which is the same way Ajax think.

    Can we really go deep into either of these parties as an outsider? No. Because we have no clue what each party either wants or offers. For example, there are stories that EA offered Zenit nothing for them to be in FIFA19 which they refused. That is understandable because there are probably expenses related to being in a FIFA game. What they are, we don't know.
Sign In or Register to comment.