Juve exclusive in PES

Comments

  • This all happened because they decided to get woke and remove Ronaldo from the cover. So Juventus gave their rights to PES for 3 years, which is basically the duration of Ronaldo's contract with Juve.

    Get woke go broke, EA
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    MisterRux wrote: »
    B)
    f10f3381dbdb02319cb7dee872efcf7c.png

    😂😂😂😂
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    comet213 wrote: »
    Matinxos wrote: »
    D_ln65NXoAACCcp.jpg

    well.. I remember times, when I played with No. 9 (fat ronaldo in fifa 98). But with fake team... Probably it havent happened ever.
    Players are okay.

    We will see Juventus as fake name.
    What name will have Juve in FIFA? Turin?

    Piemonte Calcio is anounced by EA!!!

    Ronaldo=Rinaldi!! 😂😂😂
  • BSDShoes
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    One of the funniest I've read
  • Avochad0
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldo is absolutely the main thing maybe the 30% of Players play this Game .. He is my idol and if Juventus and Ronaldo wont be in game i wont buy fifa 20..
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Avochad0 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is absolutely the main thing maybe the 30% of Players play this Game .. He is my idol and if Juventus and Ronaldo wont be in game i wont buy fifa 20..

    Ronaldo is safe.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is possible that nobody can read!? The real players with old faces are in the game, but no stadium, krest, kit, name
  • Glofy20
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MisterRux wrote: »
    B)
    f10f3381dbdb02319cb7dee872efcf7c.png

    That is the best looking card I've ever seen
  • SaintsFCFan
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So no Juventus altogether (I'm not counting players. They could be free agents. It would make little difference at this stage to me) and no Bayern stadium. It's just a farce. EA flesh out the leagues like Germany, Spain and England yet we lose the stadiums of Barcelona and Bayern and the team of Juventus. Pretty much makes the point of career mode nonexistent as we're losing the biggest teams in 3 leagues in one way or another.

    If they're not putting the money gained from this into something proper, they might as well just give up as this is just going to keep happening.
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    So no Juventus altogether (I'm not counting players. They could be free agents. It would make little difference at this stage to me) and no Bayern stadium. It's just a farce. EA flesh out the leagues like Germany, Spain and England yet we lose the stadiums of Barcelona and Bayern and the team of Juventus. Pretty much makes the point of career mode nonexistent as we're losing the biggest teams in 3 leagues in one way or another.

    If they're not putting the money gained from this into something proper, they might as well just give up as this is just going to keep happening.

    I'm really afraid man really that other big names will follow like Real Madrid, Manchester United etc etc... and their stadiums!!!

    The nightmare has begun!!!!
  • henryclay1844
    927 posts Professional
    Don't worry everyone you can still get Reynaldo in eleven different colored card combinations for FUT this year, so it's no problem! Only one chance in 12 billion pack cards to get him!
  • EA_Andy
    3264 posts EA Community Manager
    We posted more information here - https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/fifa-20-piemonte-calcio

    As you can see Juventus will be called "Piemonte Calcio" but in terms of real life players they will have normal names.

    So it will be Ronaldo as normal.

    "Real-world players, including authentic names and faces, will be used in the Piemonte Calcio squad throughout FIFA 20 and FIFA 20 Ultimate Team."
  • What will happen to the Scudetto badge (currently on the Juventus shirt)? Will it be dynamic like the PL? Will it appear on the fake shirts? Or will it disappear entirely?
  • Tom0307
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    License exclusivity coming back to bite FIFA is great apart from the fact that we have to suffer. PES has always been in the shadows because FIFA has always bought the licenses, hopefully one day we can have a level playing field somehow, or at least with the main licenses so we can experience a truly quality football game with everything you'd want in it
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let's hope that FIFA in Switzerland gives the license worldwide to PES instead.
    Then it will be fun to play football again.

    EA will be in real trouble soon, I cannot even understand how people can work for them.
  • Toronto1982
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This PES versus FIFA thing OMG. I kind of want 2K Sports to make a soccer videogame just because I'd like to try something new.

    that would mean spreading the license amoung 3 games instead of two now, so more fake names and generic stadiums
  • bobigol
    24 posts Park Captain
    EA just **** up the authentic Serie A
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks to this, luckyly, EA lose a lot of money from quoted shares. 13 point % from 2 July
  • TeamExtreme17
    2416 posts Fans' Favourite
    bobigol wrote: »
    EA just **** up the authentic Serie A

    Where is this info?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Didn't know that so many people played career mode.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 18
    Didn't know that so many people played career mode.

    People Who don't play Career mode are just bored of the [Removed - CM] It Is nowadays, thanks to the lazyness of EA, which can't out resources on it cause they earn just 20 billion $ a year :(
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Thanks to this, luckyly, EA lose a lot of money from quoted shares. 13 point % from 2 July

    EA is going to have to fire a lot of people. Many of the EA trolls posting “positive” news here will be out of a job.

    #PESOWNSRONALDO

  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOL.

    EA will call Juventus “Piemonte Calcio”

    Their badge will be a Parmesan cheese and the kit will be in the shape of a pizza.
    The stadium will be called Mamma Mia Stadio.

    :D :D :D
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    LOL.

    EA will call Juventus “Piemonte Calcio”

    Their badge will be a Parmesan cheese and the kit will be in the shape of a pizza.
    The stadium will be called Mamma Mia Stadio.

    :D :D :D

    Nothing to this Is based on Turin or Piemonte.

    Parmesan Is a cheese from Parma & Reggio Emilia, in the Region of Emilia Romagna, pizza is from Naples and "mamma mia" Is of the south of Italy
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    LOL.

    EA will call Juventus “Piemonte Calcio”

    Their badge will be a Parmesan cheese and the kit will be in the shape of a pizza.
    The stadium will be called Mamma Mia Stadio.

    :D :D :D

    Nothing to this Is based on Turin or Piemonte.

    Parmesan Is a cheese from Parma & Reggio Emilia, in the Region of Emilia Romagna, pizza is from Naples and "mamma mia" Is of the south of Italy

    Obviously I and normal people know this. I spend time in Emilia Romagna every year, in the Modena region.

    But you seriously don’t expect the people who delivered FIFA 19 would know this.

  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    LOL.

    EA will call Juventus “Piemonte Calcio”

    Their badge will be a Parmesan cheese and the kit will be in the shape of a pizza.
    The stadium will be called Mamma Mia Stadio.

    :D :D :D

    Nothing to this Is based on Turin or Piemonte.

    Parmesan Is a cheese from Parma & Reggio Emilia, in the Region of Emilia Romagna, pizza is from Naples and "mamma mia" Is of the south of Italy

    Obviously I and normal people know this. I spend time in Emilia Romagna every year, in the Modena region.

    But you seriously don’t expect the people who delivered FIFA 19 would know this.

    Maybe EA wouldn't know this too 😂
  • These are from Piemonte

    gianduia-250.jpg
  • dg2lDzu.jpg

    Don't know about you but i'm gonna career mode the sh13 out of Piemonte Calcio!
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wonder whether people can't read letters or they are just joking.
Sign In or Register to comment.