Icon SBC price

Blipper65
1088 posts Professional
Was thinking of doing prime Eusebio SBC. Yesterday with my coins and useless untradeable card i was about 300-400k to finish it. So with the packs i could get for main 89, 88, 87, 86 and icon tasks it looked fine. plus rewards on Thursday.
Now i see the price is quite different. Am i missing something or futbin is sick? Mandzukic is 10k??
What's going on?

Comments

• Hibee
    12610 posts Has That Special Something
    Less packs being opened and players needed for other SBC's.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Blipper65 wrote: »
    Was thinking of doing prime Eusebio SBC. Yesterday with my coins and useless untradeable card i was about 300-400k to finish it. So with the packs i could get for main 89, 88, 87, 86 and icon tasks it looked fine. plus rewards on Thursday.
    Now i see the price is quite different. Am i missing something or futbin is sick? Mandzukic is 10k??
    What's going on?

3 SBCs have pushed the prices up of IF and regular golds.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Hibee wrote: »

but kagawa for 7k is total madness in July. wtf.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    What's going on?

3 SBCs have pushed the prices up of IF and regular golds.

i would say they've doubled them.
  • Hibee

Yeah, but thats always going to happen when they are needed for SBC's. Plus like I say, no one is spending money now so less cards on the market.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    i haven't started it yet. just made all projects. ffs means no Eusebio for me then?
  • Hibee
    i haven't started it yet. just made all projects. ffs means no Eusebio for me then?

Just wait and but players when rewards come out.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m waiting to do the Eusebio sbc aswell. I’m just waiting/hoping for the tots players to be released again in packs as last year you got one every second pack so will cut the costs drastically. I ain’t paying stupid amounts of coins for low rated cards.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional

Yeah, but thats always going to happen when they are needed for SBC's. Plus like I say, no one is spending money now so less cards on the market.

i see. with this it's not gonna change as they continue to re-release all sbc
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    I’m waiting to do the Eusebio sbc aswell. I’m just waiting/hoping for the tots players to be released again in packs as last year you got one every second pack so will cut the costs drastically. I ain’t paying stupid amounts of coins for low rated cards.

i think tots will be in packs only from July, 31. Starting tomorrow we prob get future stars, headliners and/or carniball.
    Last year during futties prices were very low. yeah i know it was mostly because of WC addition but still this is crazy.
  • spy
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in the same position m. Have got the 89, 88 and 87 ready to go and easily have enough high rated cards for the 86s but then going to struggle with the 83 to 85 without massively overpaying for them.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    spy wrote: »
    I’m in the same position m. Have got the 89, 88 and 87 ready to go and easily have enough high rated cards for the 86s but then going to struggle with the 83 to 85 without massively overpaying for them.

yeah. what a joke to do Eusebio in September.
  • Bags
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite

Wait until Thursday. People are saving packs for batch 2. Also people are starting to horde the high rated specials from this batch cos they think they will go up when they are out of packs. I did R9 2 weeks ago when batch 1 went into packs. I was picking up 87 special cards for less than 20k to thrown into his sbc. Don’t think I bought 1 83/84 player. It was cheaper to buy an 87 and fill the rest with 81/82 I had in my club
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5181 posts Big Money Move
    I'm hoping by the time the prices come down I have enough for gullit. At 1.2 now
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Bags wrote: »

Wait until Thursday. People are saving packs for batch 2. Also people are starting to horde the high rated specials from this batch cos they think they will go up when they are out of packs. I did R9 2 weeks ago when batch 1 went into packs. I was picking up 87 special cards for less than 20k to thrown into his sbc. Don’t think I bought 1 83/84 player. It was cheaper to buy an 87 and fill the rest with 81/82 I had in my club

sounds reasonable mate. thanks. anyway there's no point to start it now. let's see what happens on Thursday.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

i think tots will be in packs only from July, 31. Starting tomorrow we prob get future stars, headliners and/or carniball.
    Last year during futties prices were very low. yeah i know it was mostly because of WC addition but still this is crazy.

I think TOTS WILL be in batch 2!
    Along with Carniball, FFS and Headliners.
    If they leave out TOTS,than their game will die...
    Batch 3 will have EVERYTHING, with really crancked up pack weight to draw you in for 20
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional

I think TOTS WILL be in batch 2!
    Along with Carniball, FFS and Headliners.
    If they leave out TOTS,than their game will die...
    Batch 3 will have EVERYTHING, with really crancked up pack weight to draw you in for 20

i don't mind at all mate. will see
  • sulley88
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Players like kagawa and mandzukic are highly prices as there base cards arent in packs. Its scream mandzukic and otw kagawa.
  • Finesse_4days
    17906 posts World Class
    sulley88 wrote: »
    Players like kagawa and mandzukic are highly prices as there base cards arent in packs. Its scream mandzukic and otw kagawa.

This
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    sulley88 wrote: »

ok. why acerbi is 6k and casteels or viviano 5k ?
  • Finesse_4days
    17906 posts World Class
    If you do the 81-86 sbc you can get some good sbc fodder for cheap, you only need 4 golds and random silvers or bronzes so it is worth doing for fodder