how would you complete this with around 3.3M?

BC_United
985 posts Professional
edited July 16
Sold TOTS VVD and TOTS Robertson after doing FB Luiz and RTTF Alonso SBCs
Sold TOTS Mane yesterday trying to bid that fresh PIM Cryuff but didn't get it

Open to other starting formations but prefer to buy fresh players
(Will fresh TOTS cards be available during this week's FUTchamps rewards as top100s get TOTS packs?)

I know the team looks kinda boring but i didn't start till TOTS this year so don't have 10M+ to build hybrid teams thus sticking with PL

Apart from Luiz and Alonso, only Doherty is untradable

ueKIN22.png

Comments

• BC_United
    985 posts Professional
    Options I have in mind:

1. Get FB Firmino and put him at LCAM in 4222 (I currently have IF Batshuayi but should still have 2.9M to get another ST so can get TOTS Son or even TOTS Auba but hard to get fresh)

znLi75l.png

2. Get TOTS Hazard (hard to get fresh plus that would only leave me with 300k)

9L4kSPF.png

3, Get Icons (but good ones are expensive, cheap ones aren't as good as TOTS)
  • fc_tosno
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    easy
  • BC_United
    985 posts Professional
    fc_tosno wrote: »
    easy

mind elaborating?
  • Just_Unfair
    3907 posts National Call-Up
    I hear the laca card is "broken" does he play we for you? Have heard others say he is terrible
  • BC_United
    985 posts Professional
    I hear the laca card is "broken" does he play we for you? Have heard others say he is terrible

he wasn't that good when i first had him in 4222 with IF Bat (IF Bat was outscoring him), but once I put him in 4321 with TOTS Sterling and TOTS Mane he was doing really well
  • Just_Unfair
    3907 posts National Call-Up
    I like a but with different strikers
  • BC_United
    985 posts Professional
    I like a but with different strikers

the 4222?

I can actually swap IF Bat with TOTS Son/Auba, but if i go back to a 2 striker formation TOTS Laca might be terrible again!