311 games — 284 goals + 117 assist
    Done him first time he was released

10/10 would do him again at that price
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Gave up my untradeable Bernardo Silva but got him for 150k
  • Mmandras
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    At this point where there are only "mechanic abusers" and seasoned WL players left in the game, I'm affraid it doesn't make any difference at all. But I did it with untradables since it's the only FB card I regreted not doing. He is unspectacular though. Not enough physical or agility attributes to stand out in the crowd, which is crucial at this point when every card feels the same more or less. But I think he will be solid.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Mmandras wrote: »
    At this point where there are only "mechanic abusers" and seasoned WL players left in the game, I'm affraid it doesn't make any difference at all. But I did it with untradables since it's the only FB card I regreted not doing. He is unspectacular though. Not enough physical or agility attributes to stand out in the crowd, which is crucial at this point when every card feels the same more or less. But I think he will be solid.
    I’m happy, he’s a great striker.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »

I agree. He is in that grey area of good but not super agile, and not physically imposing enough. Tried him at ST and CAM and he will now go to CM permanently as his futmas card was great for me there.
  • SomeLegend
    1146 posts Professional
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Anybody tried him?

Got him last night to replace 91 ronaldinho and he is better
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    SomeLegend wrote: »
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Anybody tried him?

Got him last night to replace 91 ronaldinho and he is better
    His shooting is crazy @SomeLegend