It's not you vs me till.....

U can walk undisturbed to the goal if someone your playing is not playing or holding the controller . IMO only .

Comments

• Royboy
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    Agreed. But you could maybe structure your sentence little clearer
  • Royboy wrote: »
    Agreed. But you could maybe structure your sentence little clearer

Thanks
  • ICE_UP_SON
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That may be a little extreme. You can’t control all players at once. AI defending especially interceptions needs to be tuned down though.
  • ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    That may be a little extreme. You can’t control all players at once. AI defending especially interceptions needs to be tuned down though.

If they stayed in position but not get aggressive . If u run in to them fair enough but go away play a 2 player on your own put 1 controller down and watch how much the ai actually do
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 16
    I'm not an octopus and even if I was my controller doesn't have enough buttons.

It would however look hilarious if no player did anything without you manually controlling them.
  • Empyrium7
    2758 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not an octopus and even if I was my controller doesn't have enough buttons.

It would however look hilarious if no player did anything without you manually controlling them.

TRUE
    but I think what he meant was if you put the controller down. the AI should never tackle for you unless the player with the ball hit the AI controlled player
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

If they stayed in position but not get aggressive . If u run in to them fair enough but go away play a 2 player on your own put 1 controller down and watch how much the ai actually do

I've actually went a few goals up early on and had people set the controller down and I've found it more difficult to score than when they were actually playing.

That's when you know this game is in a very bad state and the skill gap is almost non existent.
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

I've actually went a few goals up early on and had people set the controller down and I've found it more difficult to score than when they were actually playing.

That's when you know this game is in a very bad state and the skill gap is almost non existent.

thats exactly my experience too. The AI intercepts more passes and tackles, than a decent player ever could..
  • I'm not an octopus and even if I was my controller doesn't have enough buttons.

No no they will go back and forward but not aggressively intercept / block / chase you down. I found a good one . Play 2 player , put 2 controllers on the table press pass from one player too other and just watch. They do nothing then all of a sudden 1 AI dude will tear the ball holder down. Then just press x again and watch it happen again lol. It's **** stupid