You can.
  • JPRM71
    2317 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPU004 wrote: »
    You can.

Cheers 👍
  • SxC_WZRD
    2 posts Ball Boy
    okay ive played three games and ive won them all with the requirements but im not getting any progress made... is it just me?
  • Alex_cr
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    SxC_WZRD wrote: »
    okay ive played three games and ive won them all with the requirements but im not getting any progress made... is it just me?

I completed it last night. You haven’t got golds on your bench have you?
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did u substitute any icons in midway?
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    randomly, do the swap player tokens count as bronzes?
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    I subbed on special players for my strikers. It didn’t register.
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maximum of two golds (specials) can play in total. Just put silvers on your bench instead.
  • SxC_WZRD
    2 posts Ball Boy
    ah so a max 2 gold for the entire team(including bench)?
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Come on lads/lasses this is such an easy objective. 2 golds, 6silvers, 3 bronze it’s not like you even need to whack on subs to win the matches!!!!!

Then just bench bronze or silvers.
  • Luemmelchen
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's totally ridiculous because in some challenges the bench wouldnt count for the challenge and then here they do. Why cant they be more precise with the stupid challenge. Like every week you have at least one challenge that causes trouble
  • LV426
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's not silly. Just use what they say, quite simple tbh.
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's totally ridiculous because in some challenges the bench wouldnt count for the challenge and then here they do. Why cant they be more precise with the stupid challenge. Like every week you have at least one challenge that causes trouble

not so hard, just read what is says and play with it. It is not causing trouble if you dont try to manipulate the rules
  • sixstring
    49 posts Park Captain
    Chavez76 wrote: »

not so hard, just read what is says and play with it. It is not causing trouble if you dont try to manipulate the rules

Totally agree. This subbing on players outside the requirements is not on. The objective requirements should be strictly enforced, and adhered to.p