2nd ST

Invincibility
3426 posts National Call-Up
So I'm looking for a 2nd Striker next to Havertz after changing to 4222.. these are the options

1. Keep L. Suarez as LST and get TOTS Messi at 7chem and bench Eriksen
2. TOTS Son in Combo with RED Eriksen and bench L. Suarez
3. TOTS Werner which I have already in the club
4. Keep it this way with Eriksen at 7chem and Suarez 8chem

Screenshot-20190715-135832-Chrome.jpg

Comments

• PeteB7977
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why is Havertz place so safe?
  • PeteB7977
    What about Reus?
  • PeteB7977
    Start with 4-1-2-1-2 narrow for full chem
  • Invincibility
    PeteB7977 wrote: »
    What about Reus?

Yeah also an option as CAM and TOTS Werner at ST.. Didn't like Havertz at first but his 5*WF is ridiculous
  • PeteB7977
    What about Reus?

Yeah also an option as CAM and TOTS Werner at ST.. Didn't like Havertz at first but his 5*WF is ridiculous

I’m in same situation as you really, can’t settle for my 2nd striker
  • PeteB7977
    Played this at the weekend only got 19 wins just haven’t been feeling my team http://a68.tinypic.com/2yw6zja.jpg
  • Invincibility
    After playing with TOTS Son in a draft he's my favourite pick.. Also has 5*WF Makes me have 5 players with 5*WF in the squad
  • DannySTFC
    989 posts Professional
    Played this at the weekend only got 19 wins just haven’t been feeling my team http://a68.tinypic.com/2yw6zja.jpg

Double flex in one post
  • Invincibility

Nice squad.. Also started with R9 SBC don't know if he's worth the finish compared to these TOTS Strikers
  • PeteB7977
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Double flex in one post

Genuinely not a flex, 19 wins is poor with that team! If anything it shows me up as I should be hitting elite!

I can’t defend well enough, I don’t use AI defending as I can’t grasp it and I lose to the normal hit and rush 4-2-3-1 tactic
  • alex1987
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    What a weird future stars team
  • Invincibility
    alex1987 wrote: »
    What a weird future stars team

Benched my future stars :D
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Werner is a no brainer for me
  • Invincibility
    Can't stop trading.. Invested another 2 mil.. So will keep TOTS Werner and Eriksen in my starting 11
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    I would play Havertz CAM as found his positioning annoying at striker.
  • Invincibility
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Sometimes I switch Havertz to CAM and Eriksen to LST they won me some games this WL with their first time shots!
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Sometimes I switch Havertz to CAM and Eriksen to LST they won me some games this WL with their first time shots!

Could you not afford Eusebio at striker and leave Havertz CAM?
  • Invincibility
    Didn't like Eusebio at all.. I started R9 SBC but waiting what EA drops this Futties before completing him
  • DannySTFC
    989 posts Professional

Double flex in one post

Genuinely not a flex, 19 wins is poor with that team! If anything it shows me up as I should be hitting elite!

I can’t defend well enough, I don’t use AI defending as I can’t grasp it and I lose to the normal hit and rush 4-2-3-1 tactic

I don’t think 19 wins is poor with any team taking into consideration the gameplay and exploitation. One thing I’ve learnt the last few months is whatever changes you make to your team, you’ll still get roughly the same results, as everyone else is improving their team too, not to mention the fact that all of a sudden during WL you’ll experience 4-5 game period where every single shot goes in against you whereas your Eusebio can’t score from 8 yards. Really does make me wonder why I bother putting so much time and effort into things like SBCs to improve my team when it doesn’t seem like my results alter anyway.
  • Invincibility

Double flex in one post

I don’t think 19 wins is poor with any team taking into consideration the gameplay and exploitation. One thing I’ve learnt the last few months is whatever changes you make to your team, you’ll still get roughly the same results, as everyone else is improving their team too, not to mention the fact that all of a sudden during WL you’ll experience 4-5 game period where every single shot goes in against you whereas your Eusebio can’t score from 8 yards. Really does make me wonder why I bother putting so much time and effort into things like SBCs to improve my team when it doesn’t seem like my results alter anyway.

Addictions!
  • DannySTFC
    989 posts Professional

Double flex in one post

Addictions!

I think I enjoy building my team and finding ways to hybrid my team more then playing the game sometimes, probably why I like Football Manager so much. The thought process behind creating a team which can compete in all areas and the way you want your team to play, but you don’t have to put up with the gameplay being broken! :D
  • Hazzard
    95 posts Park Captain
    keep Suarez and get Messi
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    Didn't like Eusebio at all.. I started R9 SBC but waiting what EA drops this Futties before completing him

Wow I think you are the only one who doesn't like him 😂 fair enough though maybe you had a bad experience.
  • Invincibility
    Which Striker duo is the most intimating at load up screens.. Just love those 1st half rage quits :D
  • Invincibility
    TOTS Mbappe at LST and TOTS Aouar at CAM also an option :s