Bundesliga TOTS Players

Mattheos
1354 posts Professional
How are the players from this TOTS?

In particular Muller,De Bruyne, Boateng?

Comments

• Onedoesntsimply
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got KDB, Rodriguez and Naldo. KDB is fantastic at practically everything and is quite possibly the best CAM on the game. Rodriguez has everything you'd ever want from a full back and the free-kicks and longshots are a very nice added bonus. Naldo is an absolute monster. Corners are now like penalties because if you get it to him it's practically a guaranteed goal. The only thing I'd say is don't pair him up with another H/M CB alongside since he does like to move forward at times, but the pace and strength mean you can catch up to attackers in seconds.
  • Mattheos
    1354 posts Professional
    I've got KDB, Rodriguez and Naldo. KDB is fantastic at practically everything and is quite possibly the best CAM on the game. Rodriguez has everything you'd ever want from a full back and the free-kicks and longshots are a very nice added bonus. Naldo is an absolute monster. Corners are now like penalties because if you get it to him it's practically a guaranteed goal. The only thing I'd say is don't pair him up with another H/M CB alongside since he does like to move forward at times, but the pace and strength mean you can catch up to attackers in seconds.

Yeah I just packed Boateng in the 100k packs, problem is I don't have a squad for him and I'm rocking a french/italian squad.

Was thinking of selling up and going full bundesliga, but I'm unsure how they will compare.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    KDB his motm plays better in game , Boateng 0 difference from standard card but Muller is amazing. The best are Muller Lewa Bellerabi Herrman
  • Didn´t use DeBruyne, Robben etc..but TOTS Herrmann and Junuzovic are great. I also liked Verhaegh and Naldo even though Naldo is very attacking ...