Why do u even play??? !!!!

abhreebhu_45
492 posts An Exciting Prospect
Played a guy who after 15 min into the match realised that his high press n distant shots won't work,, so he started pausing every 15 min of the game, just before my gk or corner kick,,, i could think that he might b occupied with something else also, but he never waited after i scored a goal in between those pauses,,,

I too noticed his players running out of gas by 60 min,, n didn't pause once till the 89th,!!!!

Comments

• Danielb
    708 posts Semi-Pro
    Dude although pausing is annoying they can only do it 3 times. Just get your phone browse the internet chill then carry on.
  • malky
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's the morons who sit at the match select screen and don't press X......well hope has plenty of time on his hands😈
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    Early pauses are good as means he runs out when he would probably need them. I always stand up and have a stretch when opponent has paused.
  • abhreebhu_45
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Danielb wrote: »
    Dude although pausing is annoying they can only do it 3 times. Just get your phone browse the internet chill then carry on.

U r not understanding my point here,,, m not against pauses,, m against ppl trying to unsettle others by pauses,,,they try to decrease the already pathetic player reflexes just before a gk n corner kick,, in case the user has pressed the button