Prime Pires reviews

stevotrueblue
800 posts Professional
Any reviews on him? I have about 200k and a load of untradeables ,, will be another week or so before I can afford Prime Nedved but probably could do Pires now,,, already have a couple of french icons and players as well,, Blanc PIM, Prime Vieira etc

On first look 90 pace 4star wf and skills look not too bad,, would be backup anyway to nif Neymar

Looks cheap as well so obviously wondering what the downside is,, and the plus points obviously lol.

Comments

• stevotrueblue
    800 posts Professional
    Need another L Winger,, and Icon would be better to link in with TOTS Suarez at striker
  • torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 14
    Even pim giggs is better than him and I thought pim giggs was average except for crossing.

Get 90 Henry? I don't know how much he's worth nowadays but he's not as clumsy

EDIT: Just checked Henry's price. Definitely worth it!! Get him and you won't regret. Finesse is so good too..
  • stevotrueblue
    800 posts Professional
    Hes still over 500k,, for that I would probably just get Nedved,, but im about 300k shy of that right now.

The other option would be that champion bale,, and just play him on the left,,, I play 433(4) suarez up front ,, full icon midfield and nif marcelo at left back so he would link in with him too,,, be only 5 chem tho according to futbin
  • kcichris
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    torakun wrote: »
    If you can switch him to cam, he's ok. If as winger... No no no..

Downside?

- tall but clumsy
    - Tall but can't win headers
    - His shooting is average
    - Stamina is just average
    - He doesn't feel like 90 pace. More like 84
    - Dribble is just fine but if you're used to player like Messi, gomez, Maradona, etc he will feel like truck
    - crumble like a piece of paper

Positive

-decent strong links
    - 4*4*
    - great positioning
    - passing is decent

If I were you, I'd even consider Moore pim (as cdm he's amazing), inzaghi (shooting is phenomenal), even save up more and do Hernandez PIM

accurate description
  • PiotrLolo
    1397 posts Professional
    I did his SBC out of boredom (and because I couldn't afford the best Icons - still can't). I still has him in my 1st team. I play possession so he is ok for me. For counterattacks not really, feels a little slow which is surprising with his pace. If I could I would give you my 14 games loan card so you could try him.
  • stevotrueblue
    800 posts Professional
    Think I might just try and do Bale,, green link to marcelo and he destroyed me in a weekend lg that card
  • torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 14
    Check couple of threads below yours about bale sbc. Many regretting the card.

Especially for untradables. I'd say be patient and save up a bit more. Get 90 Henry. If you don't like it you can sell at minimum loss and try another player again.
    Think I might just try and do Bale,, green link to marcelo and he destroyed me in a weekend lg that card

• There is a reason while Pires is the price he is and there is a reason best is the price he is
  • stevotrueblue
    800 posts Professional
    Oh,, just read the bale reviews,, not good lol. Might just hold off then,, another week or so can probably just buy nedved or that 90 Henry and see what they like then