Out of sync

SomeNextGuy
2398 posts Fans' Favourite
So we all know that things aren't right with this game.

I've just won 8 games in a row, everything going my way, my defenders just running in front of my opponent's stationary strikers whenever the ball was played up, intercepting everything. I'm scoring loads effortlessly.

I then play a couple of games where the opposite happens, I lose two. Both feel like I'm playing in mud, you know how it is...

Then, I play a game again where I can't string more than a few passes together, I'm 1-0 down for most of the game, and it should be much more. I then equalise in the 88th minute, undeservedly.

Then, in ET, the game has a jittery moment, speed up lag, whatever. After this, I score, and I'm winning every single ball, everything is going my way. It's almost like I've been out of sync for a few games, and that bit of lag rectified it.

I win 2-1. The guy I played was German (something something servers?)

The gameplay determines the scoreline. The game I've just played made it clear as day.

Comments

• what3v3r
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes, it is a mess. The patch made it ever worser for me, I am having a new type of lag that makes my command respond 1 second late
  • Mrhey31
    1117 posts Professional
    what3v3r wrote: »
    yes, it is a mess. The patch made it ever worser for me, I am having a new type of lag that makes my command respond 1 second late

Yes me too..
  • maksi
    6522 posts Big Money Move
    Just fifa 19 suprise mechanics, enjoy the ride.
  • Wi1son73
    1923 posts Fans' Favourite
    First few days of new patch, I had instant response..!!! To now where I have worse delay than before the patch.

I don’t understand what the patch did? Tease us for a day or so on how the game should be played..??