R94 vs R96

Koppis
17 posts Ball Boy
I tried my best looking for such threads but just couldn't find any. Tried also looking for youtube videos talking and/or comparing the differences, however wasn't lucky here either.

Looking buy a complete striker to pair up with CR7, in two-striker formation (41212)

So if you have tried both of these cards would you mind going through the differences? Mainly looking forward to hear your experience with the two cards and comparing them.

Is the M/L of R94 better than M/M of R96? If so how clearly?Does R96 feel a lot faster and more agile & better with ball? On the other hand I've heard & read from previous FIFA that R94 feels way more physical, however does this then come across as a lot slower and clunkier? Which one you prefer?
According to futbin R94 has quite clearly the edge in GPG (0,90) vs R96 (0,81).

I'd have the coins for tradeble R94 or SBC R96.
Never tried any R9 cards before on any Fifa. Looking to make the desicion based on the comments

Thanks for the help, much appriciated!

Comments

• torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    DFABA110-CC6-D-4-D73-AF38-2-FEFEDE0-D7-AC.png
  • Koppis
    17 posts Ball Boy
    torakun wrote: »
    DFABA110-CC6-D-4-D73-AF38-2-FEFEDE0-D7-AC.png

Thanks mate! Didn't realize there was a search button. I had just gone through the threads for hundrets of pages :dizzy:
  • Koppis
    17 posts Ball Boy
    However, still anyone feel free to share thoughts if you havent in the previous threads :smile:
  • Futfanatic
    12144 posts Has That Special Something
    Oooo fenomenooooo
  • Diggy
    13405 posts Has That Special Something
    94 because of work rates
  • Arsenalman
    72 posts Park Captain
    Diggy wrote: »
    94 because of work rates

Havertz and jovic are in my top 10 and both have med/med
  • R96 without a doubt
  • Jonboyparker
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    96 becuase you get packs back with sbc or 94 because he’s cheaper.

Simply put, it’s mid July with nothing to play for. Use your untradbales if you can. They are worthless when the game is over. Get the best value which allows you complete the game and get the best squad possible with your budget.

96 does the business. He’s scores goals if used correctly. I like him a lot
  • RebelRob
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    I used loads last year and despite what people said, the 96 was massively better for me. Tried the 96 this year and he’s just as good as last imo. If you can skill, he’s ridiculously good. The only thing he lacks is an aerial presence, but if you don’t spam crosses to him he’s as good a striker as you’ll get.

• 3MenandaBebe
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Work rates mean nothing.

R94 has better hair

R96 has better shooting and literally everything else
  • BondJame5Collins
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    R96.
  • ITSSPENO
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite
    Work rates mean nothing.

R94 has better hair

R96 has better shooting and literally everything else

• torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm gonna do r96 solely because I got around 1,7 mill worth of untradables that can reduce his price into "only" 1,8 mill ish. And at that price he's gonna worth every penny.

If I don't though, I'd just buy r94 and find another insane scoring partner.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    94 because of work rates

I am collecting for havertz... A week ago he was 1.6 mil.... I now have 1.6 mil he has now moved to 1.8 mil... Why?
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite
    96 is a joyless goal machine. Make of that what you will
  • Lackosweat
    5297 posts Big Money Move
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    94 because of work rates

I am collecting for havertz... A week ago he was 1.6 mil.... I now have 1.6 mil he has now moved to 1.8 mil... Why?

He’s in every pros’ squads. Hence the price is shooting up.
  • klaas9
    871 posts Professional
    R96 by far far distance
  • torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    94 because of work rates

Been monitoring prices. I think it's due to the new cards being released, so more people want to make team or a new team. Thus, popular player prices will go up.. If they release bunch of crap player next week it could all go down like before.