Quit and Never Coming Back... Quick Sold TOTS CR7

johnlaker62
1214 posts Professional
edited July 14
Hello

I am done with FIFA forever. Had some fun trading and never played consistently until April. I had a stacked team with Prime Ronaldo, Eusebio, Vieira, Gullit and Maldini untradeable. Tradeable I had TOTS Ronaldo, MBappe, Telles, VVD and Da Costa. I quick sold all of them about 10 minutes ago. It doesn’t matter how good your team is - the game will never be fun. EA lost my business for good. They had an entire year to fix a flawed game and failed to patch anything effectively, outside of the finesse shot.

I spent all year trading just to delete all of my progress in 2 minutes. While it was a huge waste of time, I am full of joy knowing I can wake up tomorrow with a clear mind and not having things like fut champs or weekly objectives to worry about.

Everyone have a good day.

Comments

• Pieman25
    15747 posts World Class
    Good decision and inspiring for all, if you're done then be done and stop playing.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9165 posts League Winner
    Video or it never happened :trollface:
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Cool... You should write a book about it before you decide to come back and play again.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Lizardo wrote: »
    Cool... You should write a book about it before you decide to come back and play again.

Are you alright?
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Video or it never happened :trollface:

I guess I should have for the forum’s enjoyment. Sorry!
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro

Are you alright?

Better than you, mate... I'd say :joy:
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional

Are you alright?

Why?
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro

Are you alright?

Why?

I'm not feeling sour :wink:
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional

Are you alright?

Why?

What am I sour about?
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro

Are you alright?

Why?

What am I sour about?
    Hello

I am done with FIFA forever. Had some fun trading and never played consistently until April. I had a stacked team with Prime Ronaldo, Eusebio, Vieira, Gullit and Maldini untradeable. Tradeable I had TOTS Ronaldo, MBappe, Telles, VVD and Da Costa. I quick sold all of them about 10 minutes ago. It doesn’t matter how good your team is - the game will never be fun. EA lost my business for good. They had an entire year to fix a flawed game and failed to patch anything effectively, outside of the finesse shot.

I spent all year trading just to delete all of my progress in 2 minutes. While it was a huge waste of time, I am full of joy knowing I can wake up tomorrow with a clear mind and not having things like fut champs or weekly objectives to worry about.

Everyone have a good day.
    :trollface:
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    What if reviews are good for ‘20? Will you come back?
  • JURITO1000
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    I broke the disc 2 weeks ago and dont regret. I became much more relaxed again. This game changed my mood too often
  • Mizzle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crazy/scary how many people have a genuine addiction to the game
  • Thunder001
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great story.
  • swfcfan89
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    It's hard to walk away completely, especially when the hype for the next version starts. We all live in hope that the next version will be a good one. It's the same every year and it's vicious cycle but one that is so hard to break that I've stopped kidding myself whether I'll buy it or not because I know I will.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5419 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    What if reviews are good for ‘20? Will you come back?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/9hqq0l/fifa_19_review_thread/

Hopefully he doesn't listen to reviews.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13928 posts Has That Special Something
    Unfortunately fifa has an addiction drug added to it, you will be back
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've done similar, insted of quitting I've started a new club and playing for fun. Using a 600k team as opposed to a 6m team and its so much more fun to be honest.
  • Sdbweavercom
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    I've done similar, insted of quitting I've started a new club and playing for fun. Using a 600k team as opposed to a 6m team and its so much more fun to be honest.

This sounds like a good idea