Final Conclusion: As soon as u get to 11-14 wins, game start matching u to people in another contine

Theomanny
1524 posts Play-Off Hero
edited July 14
Most times, Its not your fault for losing those games as soon as u get to that bracket.

I have carried so many extensive research into this issue from the start of the game cycle.

I have messaged countless people most times as soon as the delayed games creep in from 11-14, through 17 wins.

Most of my matches from 14-19 wins are mostly from egypt, uae and Jordan without fail.

I mostly tend to lose 5-6 games against this guys. Then the game starts matching me up with UK and Irish players for the last 6-7 games.

I was 10:1 last night before i started matching up to this guys again where the game literally becomes unplayable without fail every weekend.

I think the idea is when u start really well, the pool of players with similar record to you decreases so finding a game to match someone with similar record becomes a coin roll.

It starts matching u up to people with similar record, no matter where on earth they r. The game throws out close proximity, matching u up to whoever the F is available around the world.

When it feels your been hurt and record going down hill, then u start playing people near u, thats while the smoothest games of the wl are always your last 4 games.

I can post countless message exchange with people over the months, asking people about this findings.

Dont get me wrong, some of this guys are good players obviously, but the fact u r not allowed to match your opponents due to delay and sluggish manipulation makes it all pointless. Just played my last game against a guy from jordan and it was one of the most pointless game of fifa i ever played in all my life. I could literally have scored an own goal and end the misery in the first minute.

Comments

  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    I 100% agree and notice this as well @EA_Andy i would really love if proper investigation was done on this because i've experienced same and probably multiple other players.
  • Theomanny
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    EZQjH65.pnggsxIQgi.png
  • Theomanny
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    What i tend to do nowadays is restart my router as soon as i match 1 of this guys.
  • Orison
    47794 posts FIFA Cover Star
    The last 4 games are as delayed as the rest of the games.

    Doesn't make any difference, because distances in Europe aren't that large and even if the distance between you and your opponent was huge it still wouldn't matter, because you aren't connecting to your opponent. You are connecting to your server and that's it.
  • Anarki301
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »

    and even if the distance between you and your opponent was huge it still wouldn't matter, because you aren't connecting to your opponent. You are connecting to your server and that's it.

    What do you mean?
  • HardysPatch
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theomanny wrote: »
    EZQjH65.pnggsxIQgi.png

    You'll probably be surprised to hear this, but your opponent is just as far away from you, as you are to him buddy
  • Its July. The game is 10 months old. The player base decreases by the weekend.
  • Mrhey31
    1228 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    The last 4 games are as delayed as the rest of the games.

    Doesn't make any difference, because distances in Europe aren't that large and even if the distance between you and your opponent was huge it still wouldn't matter, because you aren't connecting to your opponent. You are connecting to your server and that's it.

    Thats a statement from EA. But sure doesn’t feel that way. Same as EA stating that there isn’t a little thing in the code that makes it harder when you preform good... ohhhhh wait... they found out there is.. oeps!
  • Orison
    47794 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    The last 4 games are as delayed as the rest of the games.

    Doesn't make any difference, because distances in Europe aren't that large and even if the distance between you and your opponent was huge it still wouldn't matter, because you aren't connecting to your opponent. You are connecting to your server and that's it.

    Thats a statement from EA. But sure doesn’t feel that way. Same as EA stating that there isn’t a little thing in the code that makes it harder when you preform good... ohhhhh wait... they found out there is.. oeps!

    @Mrhey31 nobody found anything. But I guess arguments are lost on certain people :trollface:
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Theomanny wrote: »
    EZQjH65.pnggsxIQgi.png

    You'll probably be surprised to hear this, but your opponent is just as far away from you, as you are to him buddy

    :joy:
  • CharlieC
    6226 posts Big Money Move
    I love that response. I am living in Jordan but ur a noob 😂😂😂
  • Mrhey31
    1228 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    The last 4 games are as delayed as the rest of the games.

    Doesn't make any difference, because distances in Europe aren't that large and even if the distance between you and your opponent was huge it still wouldn't matter, because you aren't connecting to your opponent. You are connecting to your server and that's it.

    Thats a statement from EA. But sure doesn’t feel that way. Same as EA stating that there isn’t a little thing in the code that makes it harder when you preform good... ohhhhh wait... they found out there is.. oeps!

    @Mrhey31 nobody found anything. But I guess arguments are lost on certain people :trollface:

    Guess they are.. haven’t heared any from you. All I see is messages sticking up for EA. Thats fine but might want to put that EA tag infront of your name.

    Distance to the server you are connected to changes. Since you dont get connected to the same server all the time. That would meen the feeling of the game changes aswell. But hey, Thats probably all in our mind aswell.
  • Theomanny
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I love that response. I am living in Jordan but ur a noob 😂😂😂

    Of course i would be a noob in his eyes seeing as his team was flying around like hawks.

    The game just make some people think they r so good. He wont even come near me if a normal smooth gameplay.

    I quit the game after 28mins when he scored 4 deflected random goals while i was stuck in the mud. Cant remember any time someone put 4 past me in this fifa
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13026 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm a silver 1/ gold 3 player....I was on 16 wins with 1 game left to get gold 2 for the first time ever....then I get matched up against this....

    IMAG0020.jpg

    Look at how many red picks he has? Surely an elite player at the very least, why and how am I getting matched against this sort of squad ffs.... Matchmaking is God awful..
  • joehuk
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 14
    Final conclusion: the game is an absolute **** show.

    impossible to play 'football' it's run around 100mph constant pressure/team press for 90mins with 99stam players.
  • Orison
    47794 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I'm a silver 1/ gold 3 player....I was on 16 wins with 1 game left to get gold 2 for the first time ever....then I get matched up against this....

    IMAG0020.jpg

    Look at how many red picks he has? Surely an elite player at the very least, why and how am I getting matched against this sort of squad ffs.... Matchmaking is God awful..

    Based on that 4chem suarez he's most likely gold and just got lucky
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13026 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    I'm a silver 1/ gold 3 player....I was on 16 wins with 1 game left to get gold 2 for the first time ever....then I get matched up against this....

    IMAG0020.jpg

    Look at how many red picks he has? Surely an elite player at the very least, why and how am I getting matched against this sort of squad ffs.... Matchmaking is God awful..

    Based on that 4chem suarez he's most likely gold and just got lucky

    He destroyed me....rainbow flicks the lot. I tried everything to score but couldn't. Nothing was going my way....no way was he a gold player, I've played easier opponents in division 3
  • Orison
    47794 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Orison wrote: »
    I'm a silver 1/ gold 3 player....I was on 16 wins with 1 game left to get gold 2 for the first time ever....then I get matched up against this....

    IMAG0020.jpg

    Look at how many red picks he has? Surely an elite player at the very least, why and how am I getting matched against this sort of squad ffs.... Matchmaking is God awful..

    Based on that 4chem suarez he's most likely gold and just got lucky

    He destroyed me....rainbow flicks the lot. I tried everything to score but couldn't. Nothing was going my way....no way was he a gold player, I've played easier opponents in division 3

    Ofc you played easier opponents in div 3 lol. To be down in div 3 even after the change you are probably gold 3 or worse. That guy is most likely gold 2/1.

    How about just asking him? If he's elite fairplay to him. But based on that team I would assume he's gold.
  • number7rocky
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    I'm a silver 1/ gold 3 player....I was on 16 wins with 1 game left to get gold 2 for the first time ever....then I get matched up against this....

    IMAG0020.jpg

    Look at how many red picks he has? Surely an elite player at the very least, why and how am I getting matched against this sort of squad ffs.... Matchmaking is God awful..

    Probably some jammy gold player 😂 As an elite player every week I can tell you most of these guys with jammy red luck are gold players. Looks like he's forcing all his red picks into the team, an elite player also wouldn't have nif Ederson in goal or a massivly of chem Suarez. Of course its easier in div 3 what is that now 1500? 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.