I think I’m addictive to Fifa

SpiderMonkeybpg
306 posts Sunday League Hero
So I’m vacationing in Cancun n fifa is supposed to be dead right now and I’m still going into these forums to we what’s going on n completing all sbcs as I can for when I get back lol 2rpwb6f.jpg
My view right now

Comments

• lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t feel bad, I spent half my holiday in Fiji trading on the app.
    In my defence it did tend to rain in the afternoons.
  • torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    We've all been there man. I brought my ps4 to family gathering during a long holiday 1 month ago just so that I can open packs and play SB for fun.

He'll, I got 6 games recently purchased that I still neglect due to fifa. I mean those games I bought so that I can forget abt fifa for a bit, didn't work.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But I made a commitment to not get fifa 20 to spend more time with my son. I must be able to do this!
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    torakun wrote: »
    We've all been there man. I brought my ps4 to family gathering during a long holiday 1 month ago just so that I can open packs and play SB for fun.

He'll, I got 6 games recently purchased that I still neglect due to fifa. I mean those games I bought so that I can forget abt fifa for a bit, didn't work.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But I made a commitment to not get fifa 20 to spend more time with my son. I must be able to do this!

Wow fifa really got us good that’s crazy
  • Alex_cr
    4031 posts National Call-Up
    torakun wrote: »

I bought an Xbox purely to play Forza at Christmas. I finally played it for the 1st time Friday night due to my FIFA addiction- and that was only because I had crazy levels of speed up lag.

I do have a no FIFA policy while my children are about though so evenings only.
  • MHoney1234
    7671 posts League Winner
    :D :D