Kovacic SBC broken?

I just did 83 rated sbc for futties kovacic and opened reward pack, max 84 nothing special but when I go back to complete my sbc it still shows both sbc incomplete :/ what to do now? I can finish 85 sbc, should I do it anyway or can I complain EA somehow that this stupidity happened and wait for the Fix? ( Did it through app by the way)

Comments

• Me too has not registered as complete
  • Not sure if I should do the second part now
  • Paulopudasso
    927 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 14
    Complaining to ea help chat is really a big waste of your time and breath
    Post edited by Paulopudasso on
  • zeultuturor
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    well i guess the 5 hours one expired. :D
  • Donovan86
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mines was okay, done the 5 hour one
  • Should get the players back
  • I did when they f****d up last time

• well i guess the 5 hours one expired. :D
    Ahhhh, yes you're right! I must have mistakenly did the wrong one! Well that's bulls***t! -_-

• I did when they f****d up last time

I hope so! Thanks man!
  • Anyone know how to tag the ea Andy or someone else?
  • Donovan86
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
  • abhreebhu_45
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did it,,, thought why kovacic was special to b only available for 2 hrs 😂
  • Tahirtnt wrote: »
    I did when they f****d up last time

I hope so! Thanks man!

I got sissoko for free before
  • I did it,,, thought why kovacic was special to b only available for 2 hrs 😂

Any good?
  • @EA_Andy any news on this?
  • There not getting back to us lol
  • Bump
  • Futfanatic
    12144 posts Has That Special Something
    Lovely stuff
  • There not getting back to us lol

its the weekend . wait till tomorrow .
  • Of course
  • Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lovely stuff

What is?
  • Anyone else had this problem?
  • Bump
  • RayS
    24974 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 15
    It's because they accidentally released two Kovacic SBCs (and also two Headliners SBC). They left both up for a couple hours and then took off the duplicated ones.

Sucks if u only did half of the Kovacic one that they killed... (I did one part of the dupe Headliners SBC and then the whole thing disappeared)

I don't think @EA_Andy works weekends, but I'd assume he would sort this out first thing tomorrow.
  • EA_Andy
    2946 posts EA Community Manager
    Apologies for this - We're going to work on returning items that were used in the removed SBC.

• Mrhey31
    1117 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Apologies for this - We're going to work on returning items that were used in the removed SBC.

So If you did part of the SBC you get your players back and keep the rewards from packs. But if you completed the SBC you get nothing back? That doesn’t sound fair.
    -Either you give everybody their cards back or nobody their cards back.
    -Or you take back everything that was packed from rewards.

When you reward the people who just did part of an SBC. You are giving them more than the people who went all out trying to do it in the 5hour time.( therefor paying way more, because of increased prices during the time the SBC was just out)

• EA_Andy
    2946 posts EA Community Manager
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

So If you did part of the SBC you get your players back and keep the rewards from packs. But if you completed the SBC you get nothing back? That doesn’t sound fair.

When you reward the people who just did part of an SBC. You are giving them more than the people who went all out trying to do it in the 5hour time.( therefor paying way more, because of increased prices during the time the SBC was just out)

We'll be providing items back for partially completed SBCs because more items would have had to be used to complete the correct SBC.

We don't be doing any of the other scenarios you mentioned.
  • Mrhey31
    1117 posts Professional

We'll be providing items back for partially completed SBCs because more items would have had to be used to complete the correct SBC.

We don't be doing any of the other scenarios you mentioned.

That doesn’t make any sense at all. They were identical, except for the time they were up. But hey shows again what kind of company EA really is. From a econemy stand view my statement is correct. You cant compensate one you need to compensate the entire sbc.
  • Staxdoobie
    413 posts Sunday League Hero

I'm sorry, this is nonsense.
  • oldboiler
    1926 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 15
    No he has a point, be it for most a ‘who cares point’ as the game is dead.

If you partially submitted for the 5hr Kovacic SBC - completed 1 SBC out of 2 you will get your 11 players back but will also get to keep the reward pack for that 1 SBC

You can then resubmit against the full version essentially ending up with 3 packs net instead of 2 for the same outlay of 22 players

If you fully completed originally you only get 2 packs for the same outlay of 22 players.

Like I said, most don’t care, but his point is valid