Home game -> people quit

After 14-17 wins in WL i cannot find a game anymore because the game put me at home 95% of the time and people for no reason just quit.
Really hope they will fix this on fifa20 but i dont think they even acknowledge this problem.

Comments

• Recoba
    3463 posts National Call-Up
    Play away
  • Yiddo666
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What's the difference between playing home and away???
  • EisenErmin
    5160 posts Big Money Move
    Yiddo666 wrote: »
    What's the difference between playing home and away???

Nothing! The Pro and wannabe pros only play home to avoid each other. I played home and away and therefore was able to gift a win to a Pro player today. I was 5-1 and he most likely 4-0 in WL at that point. Needles to say i had no chance against perfect timed skill abuse. He had more croquettas than passes
  • Recoba wrote: »
    Play away

yes i play away but as i said 95% of the time i'm home so everyone just quit and it takes me 30min each game for finding a game.
    it's frustrating even more because everyone knows you don't have any advantage to play home.
  • KurtyH
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After 14-17 wins in WL i cannot find a game anymore because the game put me at home 95% of the time and people for no reason just quit.
    Really hope they will fix this on fifa20 but i dont think they even acknowledge this problem.

You quit when your away and now your moaning that people do the same to you
  • KurtyH wrote: »

You quit when your away and now your moaning that people do the same to you

you should read more carefully before posting otherwise you will embarass yourself.
  • Derryboy1893
    3544 posts National Call-Up
    I feel you OP. I get bursts the same. I used to keep getting drawn at home 10-15 games in a row and oppo backs out. I imagine as the match making algorithm has paired you that way and as you back out and start searching at same time again it keeps matching you against the same eejit. I take a few mins before searching again now if it happems 3 times in a row and it seems to help a bit
  • Cphilly13
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have no problem playing away but had the same issue as u tonight, kept getting home team n people just quit. Is what it is at this stage though... fifa 20 will sort it 😉
  • Danielb
    708 posts Semi-Pro
    Recoba wrote: »
    Play away

yes i play away but as i said 95% of the time i'm home so everyone just quit and it takes me 30min each game for finding a game.
    it's frustrating even more because everyone knows you don't have any advantage to play home.

How ? It takes me about 4 seconds to find a game and 1 in 10 quits if im home. I play away although im partially sighted so if they choose a dark stadium shadow i struggle.
  • Danielb wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    Play away

How ? It takes me about 4 seconds to find a game and 1 in 10 quits if im home. I play away although im partially sighted so if they choose a dark stadium shadow i struggle.

in WL once you pass the 17 wins threshold. in the first 20 games it happens but it's uncommon, but once you reach gold1 elite 3 area everyone wants to play at home so it takes ages to play a game.
  • Jonboyparker
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    The game should give you 15 home and 15 away. I dont understand how that’s not possible with today’s technology. It’s a joke
  • The game should give you 15 home and 15 away. I dont understand how that’s not possible with today’s technology. It’s a joke

what if you have 1 away game left to play but everyone that is online within your win ratio has played all their home games ?

you could spend ages looking for a game . I spent about 20 minutes just trying to find an opponent in the small hours ( pc and in the uk )
  • Jonboyparker
    The game should give you 15 home and 15 away. I dont understand how that’s not possible with today’s technology. It’s a joke

what if you have 1 away game left to play but everyone that is online within your win ratio has played all their home games ?

you could spend ages looking for a game . I spent about 20 minutes just trying to find an opponent in the small hours ( pc and in the uk )

Yeah maybe that’s a slight issue but it’s clutching straws with the size of the player base. I’d say its unfair for someone to only play away matches if everyone backs out of home matches though. Why can’t it be even?

I do believe it only makes a difference in the higher ranks of futchamps but still why should someone always play away when someone gets to choose home always?
  • I SiR MartY I
    5287 posts Big Money Move

It should just throw players in with no pre-load lobby like regular seasons.

Home and away kit are your pre-set kits and a stricter matchup based on ping/connection so it will be a good quality matchup with no lag, that's if EA ever replace the hamster that's currently running in their servers.

It would stop players only playing at home to avoid harder games.

That and Elo based matchmaking would make WL much better.
  • Jonboyparker

It should just throw players in with no pre-load lobby like regular seasons.

Home and away kit are your pre-set kits and a stricter matchup based on ping/connection so it will be a good quality matchup with no lag, that's if EA ever replace the hamster that's currently running in their servers.

It would stop players only playing at home to avoid harder games.

That and Elo based matchmaking would make WL much better.

Much better solution I agree. We shouldn’t even know what’s home or away. The stadium is the same. The kits are what you choose. The opposition should be elo based only. Nailed it 👍