Gameplay today is terrible,absolutely garbage

Mixan
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
Gameplay today was the worst ever,i cant believe how trash this game is.I hope EA company dies and finally i can move to PES.I pray to god EA dies,go **** yourselves with this scripted,fake piece of **** game,anyone who made this game is mentally ****,**** you

Comments

• Zidane11
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    😂😂😂😂
  • Mr_Echo58
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 17
    Have to agree 100%.
    Their is no real game to be played.Game is playing us for real!!!!
    Hurt EA hard in their pockets and dont buy Fifa20.
    It will be the same old shi# fixed game play.
    I hope pes20 kick fifa20 back sides in2 oblivion.
    Karma is  a **** in high heels EA.
  • Mr_Echo58
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The fifa hate is on.
    Share the utube post of others who feel the same on all social media.
  • I have been playing fifa since it came out all those years ago. This game was never the same since fifa 17. Fifa 18 was crap and 19 is even worse. I have decided not to buy this football game again because it is too easy to play a 2 year old could score it has no real feel to the game people just use the same moves all the time when you pass a defender & run with the ball he catches up again. Sorry I wont be buying this game unless people tell me its miles better.
  • Mixan
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Donkey3333 wrote: »
    I have been playing fifa since it came out all those years ago. This game was never the same since fifa 17. Fifa 18 was crap and 19 is even worse. I have decided not to buy this football game again because it is too easy to play a 2 year old could score it has no real feel to the game people just use the same moves all the time when you pass a defender & run with the ball he catches up again. Sorry I wont be buying this game unless people tell me its miles better.

Yes i have about 600-700 matches on fifa 17,its more fun and balanced,way way more fun,better player always wins,you can actually run with good players,while in fifa 19 if you must pass or defenders will take the ball right away,its trash game.
  • McKrill
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa 19 is great, why all this toxic behavior?