Tots da costa or tots lala

Arron xox
3602 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2019
I've had da costa since the start of the Bundesliga tots but I've just pulled lala from my reward which player is the strongest. (Re-used thread)
Post edited by Arron xox on

Comments

  • ccooaattssyy
    12742 posts Has That Special Something
    Telles
  • Tietherope
    10326 posts Has That Special Something
    Telles

  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Telles

    Cheers guys hes who I have been using constantly anyway so
  • RebelRob
    6785 posts Big Money Move
    Telles is much better imo.

    Don’t know how Alonso coming out knocked off 60k off of telles price, but can see him going back up a bit tbh.
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Telles is much better imo.

    Don’t know how Alonso coming out knocked off 60k off of telles price, but can see him going back up a bit tbh.

    Cheers rob
  • RebelRob
    6785 posts Big Money Move
    No worries dude.

    To give you an idea on how highly I rate him, I sold telles for toty Marcelo, but went back to telles as I didn’t notice that much of on upgrade tbh.

    The skills and wf are nice, but telles is more than good enough and Marcelo isn’t that much better that warrants a 450k premium over telles.
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    No worries dude.

    To give you an idea on how highly I rate him, I sold telles for toty Marcelo, but went back to telles as I didn’t notice that much of on upgrade tbh.

    The skills and wf are nice, but telles is more than good enough and Marcelo isn’t that much better that warrants a 450k premium over telles.

    I normally go for Marcelo in the past fifas not touched him this year tho. I use telles for set pieces
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Telles unless you are a virgin.
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Telles unless you are a virgin.

    Wow nice quote
  • RebelRob
    6785 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    No worries dude.

    To give you an idea on how highly I rate him, I sold telles for toty Marcelo, but went back to telles as I didn’t notice that much of on upgrade tbh.

    The skills and wf are nice, but telles is more than good enough and Marcelo isn’t that much better that warrants a 450k premium over telles.

    I normally go for Marcelo in the past fifas not touched him this year tho. I use telles for set pieces

    Os free kicks decent? Tbf I have prime cruyff and I’ve scored so many few kicks with him, he’s ridiculous. Can’t see anyone taking his place but may give telles a couple of shots and see what’s what.
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Telles

  • rukawai
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have both. Telles 100%
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    So much love for Telles on the forums. He has been average in defense for me.

    Most of the goals I seem to concede are from the left wing
  • Arsenalfan97
    8316 posts League Winner
    Alonso is better defensively particularly against the flick up cross abusers and people who stick ronaldo out wide. Telles better going forward
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    Most of the goals I seem to concede are from the left wing

    You playing him at RB?
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    I stuck alonso in the vieira sbc only did it for the 100k pack tbh
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    P wrote: »
    Most of the goals I seem to concede are from the left wing

    You playing him at RB?

    Oops meant right wing. He gets so many assists for me though but just lacking defensively.

    Prefer TOTS Tagliafico tbh
  • Tsarov
    6114 posts Big Money Move
    Alonso. You want your defenders mainly to defend. Telles is useless in the air, he is weak and has a H/H workrates. He is a very fun player overall, but if you want to protect yourself against meta stuff the pick Alonso.
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019
    I have both. Telles is far superior imo. Using him for 300 games now. Never had a problem defending back post headers with him. He's 5"11 with 91 jumping. Best thing about him is that he lets you use militao tho tbh.
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Telles unless you are a virgin.

    Guess I'll take Alonso then :'(
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Bump
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Da Costa is the GOAT
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Da Costa is the GOAT

    Cheers might use lala as a super sub
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Dumfries
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Mc wrote: »
    Dumfries

    Doesnt fit in my team
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    I have them both and I would say Da Costa due to size. Both are very good. Lala is great but his lets him down especially on headers.

    Da Costa isnt a nimble but he wont lose a header.
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I have them both and I would say Da Costa due to size. Both are very good. Lala is great but his lets him down especially on headers.

    Da Costa isnt a nimble but he wont lose a header.

    Cheers mate
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I have them both red, have you seen my reds this year? and I would say Da Costa due to size. Both are very good. Lala is great but his lets him down especially on headers.

    Da Costa isnt a nimble but he wont lose a header.

    Corrected ;)
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I have them both red, have you seen my reds this year? and I would say Da Costa due to size. Both are very good. Lala is great but his lets him down especially on headers.

    Da Costa isnt a nimble but he wont lose a header.

    Corrected ;)

    @Muzza11


    HAHAHA :joy:
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I have them both red, have you seen my reds this year? and I would say Da Costa due to size. Both are very good. Lala is great but his lets him down especially on headers.

    Da Costa isnt a nimble but he wont lose a header.

    Corrected ;)

    @Muzza11


    HAHAHA :joy:

    :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.