Best CDM and LB?

futureyears
1084 posts Professional
Currently playing 4-2-2-2 with TOTS Nainggolan at CDM (next to Prime Gullit) and FB Alex Sandro at LB

As of yesterday these players are now completely surrounded by icons so I have the option to switch either player for someone else

I’m happy with both, but was hoping to hear people’s thoughts on whether there was any potential upgrades I could make?

Budget isn’t unlimited, but is healthy

Comments

• Muzza11
    7913 posts League Winner
    edited July 13
    Vieira (if he is CDM) and Mendy
  • futureyears
    1084 posts Professional
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Heard so many mixed reports about Vieira, even this current ongoing thread seems to fluctuate between him being useless and the best CDM going

Mendy is an interesting idea, will take a look at him
  • Muzza11
    7913 posts League Winner

Heard so many mixed reports about Vieira, even this current ongoing thread seems to fluctuate between him being useless and the best CDM going

Very true but, in terms of all our CDM, no one is better. Maybe TOTY Kanye, he was good for me.
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something

Very true but, in terms of all our CDM, no one is better. Maybe TOTY Kanye, he was good for me.

Kanye West is a cdm? Man really can do it all.
  • Muzza11
    7913 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »

Kanye West is a cdm? Man really can do it all.

Mans a gold digger. He takes your money.
  • Hibee
    11422 posts Has That Special Something
    FB Sandro has been my favourite LB this year. I certainly wouldn’t swap Mendy for him.
  • Tsarov
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely Flashback Sandro and TOTS Allan if you can not afford Vieira or even TOTS Can (I have not used his TOTS item, but his Carniball (86?) card was fantastic).
  • Definitely stick with Sandro.

RTTF Fabinho for CDM.
  • Tsarov
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely stick with Sandro.

RTTF Fabinho for CDM.

I have Vieira and Gullit in my CDM spots, but I have to try RTTF Fabinho.