Some people really are desperate. .

tezmacfifa
1899 posts Fans' Favourite
So I want to lose a game, scored an own goal from kick off and passed to my opponent. I assumed he would pass round the back and let the game end. But he's 9-0 up and being a try-hard 🤣

He's celebrating each goal and watching highlights 🤪

it's funny watching him try so hard, yet at the same time I want the game to end asap so it's frustrating that a 15 min game is taking almost double.

Comments

• jhonps3
    1713 posts Fans' Favourite
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    So I want to lose a game, scored an own goal from kick off and passed to my opponent. I assumed he would pass round the back and let the game end. But he's 9-0 up and being a try-hard 🤣

He's celebrating each goal and watching highlights 🤪

it's funny watching him try so hard, yet at the same time I want the game to end asap so it's frustrating that a 15 min game is taking almost double.
    has he score with French players?
  • spy
    2785 posts Fans' Favourite
    It would be a bit tedious for him to have to pass it around for 20 minutes because you want to lose. Why didn’t you just forfeit the game?
  • RealAbed
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would do the same. He's playing to have fun not to keep passing the ball round the back. So stop wasting people's time.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    And the silliest thread of the day award goes to...
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or make 3 own goals and your done
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here ladies and gentlemen we have our winner!

Please tell us a bit about how it feels to win the cool story bro award.
  • tezmacfifa
    And this thread also shows the general ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in the community.

I wanted to lose, but I'm starting a new account so wanted to keep the catalogue coins boost. Only got a bronze squad to no point trying to win.

It's more the celebrating and watching replays... So those that are being ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and saying "He's playing to have fun not to keep passing the ball round the back. So stop wasting people's time" are obviously saying the replays and celebrating are part of the fun?

I assume you are also one of those that la croquette, el tornado and shhhhh into the camera, whilst pausing 3 times when 1-0 up?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Maybe the guy wanted to actually play the game instead of being bored with a free win.
  • tezmacfifa
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Maybe the guy wanted to actually play the game instead of being bored with a free win.

To be honest 9/10 people would take a free win over having fun.....
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Yeah I'd take it but if he's the 1 then that sucks for him.
  • tezmacfifa

True to an extent but when you see a bronze team load up as your opponent, and that player then scores and own goal, if I was wanting to play a game I would simply let that game run its course, end it quickly and move on. Not score what ended up being 14 goals and spending 30 mins on the game..
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move

True to an extent but when you see a bronze team load up as your opponent, and that player then scores and own goal, if I was wanting to play a game I would simply let that game run its course, end it quickly and move on. Not score what ended up being 14 goals and spending 30 mins on the game..

You’re taking his time up by playing a game that you have no intention of being actively involved in. Whatever he does I’m not sure you’re in a position to criticise him. Most people play a game to actually play?
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    The irony in this.

You’ve completely wasted his time starting the match in the first place so you have no right to complain about his antics.

• tezmacfifa
    Stones wrote: »
    The irony in this.

You’ve completely wasted his time starting the match in the first place so you have no right to complain about his antics.

Lmao why is it ironic? He's got a free win. He wasted his own time by making the game last longer than usual..... Do you require s sandwich to complete your picnic?!
  • tezmacfifa
    Alex_cr wrote: »

You’re taking his time up by playing a game that you have no intention of being actively involved in. Whatever he does I’m not sure you’re in a position to criticise him. Most people play a game to actually play?

Read the above properly .....
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite

Winning over possibly having some fun right? I had a huge discussion about this with someone a while ago. I will never understand those individuals who are playing just to get a meaningless win over possibly enjoying the game.... I still don't understand, even though I tried really, really hard. :s
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    The irony in this.

Lmao why is it ironic? He's got a free win. He wasted his own time by making the game last longer than usual..... Do you require s sandwich to complete your picnic?!

I’m not taking the P here but do you understand what ironic means?

You moaned about him wasting your time yet you wasted his time as soon as you started the game.
  • tezmacfifa
    The irony in this.

You moaned about him wasting your time yet you wasted his time as soon as you started the game.

I didn't waste his time. He wanted to win, he got a win. He got what he entered the match for. Oh the irony that you you not understand irony 🤪
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    The irony in this.

But he didnt waste his time by giving away a free win... time was wasted when you prolong the match viewing every single replay and extending celebrations, especially when you see the other player is clearly not playing anymore
  • tezmacfifa
    The irony in this.

But he didnt waste his time by giving away a free win... time was wasted when you prolong the match viewing every single replay and extending celebrations, especially when you see the other player is clearly not playing anymore

This . Especially when it's a bronze team off chem, kind of points to the fact it's a free win.
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    The irony in this.

I didn't waste his time. He wanted to win, he got a win. He got what he entered the match for. Oh the irony that you you not understand irony 🤪

You did waste his time. I play the game to just play football hoping I play someone with the same mindset. I don't want to waste 15-20 minutes to just grab a free win I don't deserve. Btw I don't play for rewards, which 95% of the FIFA community seems to do. Solely playing for rewards is the dumbest thing ever. The FIFA community might be the dumbest community in human history..... :s
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Why don't you just quite after scoring lol
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Why don't you just quite after scoring lol

He said he was using the coin boost from catalog, quitting takes away from the remaining matches in it
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    Trying to wrap my head around if you’re moaning that someone wanted to play a full game against you and score plenty or if you’re just annoyed by the celebrations and replays.
    Fair enough if it’s only the latter.
  • Eafifaking
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do that because I don't like people or respect a opponent they do it to me so I do it to them simples I can't hear you celebration with 3 long pauses then to add salt into the wounds messege them saying rematch only joking
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    The irony in this.

Of course he wasted his time, he put the game on with the full intention of not playing, that’s exactly what he’s done.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    The irony in this.

That just shows you don’t. Carry on wasting everyone’s time by giving up L’s.
  • Ash2442
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    And the silliest thread of the day award goes to...

What a divvy

• King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    If I ever come up against you, I'm watching every replay. #YOLO