Can someone make a poll about the patch?

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
I’d be interested to see the percentage of people that think it’s improved their connection.

For me this is the worst it’s ever been, and that’s a huge statement. I’m close to deleting my club.

Anyone with poll privileges, thanks in advance 👍

Comments

• selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    I can make polls but I believe @Knowlesdinho is far more suited to poll making and if you hadn't realised lately he's got a real thing for them atm
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    It's actually a fair poll...give me a sec.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Done for you. It's a step in a direction that I wouldn't normally take...I mean, I like eggs and all...but you know, forum bro's and stuff!
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Done for you. It's a step in a direction that I wouldn't normally take...I mean, I like eggs and all...but you know, forum bro's and stuff!

I hope this isn't you taking a turn to serious side? I'm not sure we could get over the loss
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    selb wrote: »

I hope this isn't you taking a turn to serious side? I'm not sure we could get over the loss

Many will rise from my ashes!
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    selb wrote: »

Many will rise from my ashes!

There shall be no other like you