Omg what is going on with the game?

Theomanny
1498 posts Play-Off Hero
Feels completely different. Ive played and quit 6 games already today after 17 loses yesterday

This is clearly not the game i was playing 3 days ago in div 1. Its completely unplayable. Players are not reacting and feels heavily delayed.

I have never experienced this in any fifa.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2701 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive been getting kicked some servers alot last few days. Even in SB, 3 times.
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    I believe the patch is supposed to help those with the strongest connection, my lag suggests that isn't me lol.
  • Theomanny
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I believe the patch is supposed to help those with the strongest connection, my lag suggests that isn't me lol.

Pieman i have a very good gaming set up and connection. Got 16 pings when i run the test and super fibre sky. Now in div 3 from 2300 rival points. I dare not even go into wl like this lol
  • Theomanny
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero

Honestly hows the game on your end?
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    Theomanny wrote: »

Oh mines dreadful and I'm certainly not saying it is your connection, just saying that's the notes from the patch. Now my connection was absolutely fine before the patch and now it's like going through quicksand.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Feels completely different. Ive played and quit 6 games already today after 17 loses yesterday

This is clearly not the game i was playing 3 days ago in div 1. Its completely unplayable. Players are not reacting and feels heavily delayed.

I'm 3 from 5 wl but just completed arias in rivals since the update game feels worse if that's even possible
  • THJ71
    730 posts Semi-Pro

Oh mines dreadful and I'm certainly not saying it is your connection, just saying that's the notes from the patch. Now my connection was absolutely fine before the patch and now it's like going through quicksand.

Why wasn't you making comments like this when you were a Moderator?

And I am not just talking about this post in particular. It seems you have turned from the dark side lol
  • Davola77
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same as it’s been all year. Any changes they claim to have made are just placebos.
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    THJ71 wrote: »

Why wasn't you making comments like this when you were a Moderator?

And I am not just talking about this post in particular. It seems you have turned from the dark side lol

Well that's simple, I rarely replied to anything as moderator as it's a no win situation. The answer isn't treated the same so it's not worth making.
  • AlbinoXI
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Awful tonight 🤣 can’t wait to hit 14
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

You know when Thanos isn’t happy, the game isn’t right
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Some people are saying it's the best connection they've had all year, sadly that gives me the impression the other person is stuffed during the same game.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Some people are saying it's the best connection they've had all year, sadly that gives me the impression the other person is stuffed during the same game.

Good point
  • Theomanny
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero

Absolutely. No way am playing thesame game as my opponents
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here ... since patch I can’t buy a win. SMH I’m just gonna stay away.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    229 posts Sunday League Hero

I played WL 2 weeks ago, won 2 of first 19, lost some more, then Sunday I won 5 out of 6. Can't explain it but don't let it get to you.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

I played WL 2 weeks ago, won 2 of first 19, lost some more, then Sunday I won 5 out of 6. Can't explain it but don't let it get to you.

Friday night always the worst gameplay Saturday full of top players Sunday is always easier
  • GK93
    365 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've never quit a game before until my last one, constant crosses into the box and my players wouldn't respond to clear them, never see a player score 4 headers in 14 mins of a match. Ridiculous