Weekly objectives too easy?

lippyone
880 posts Semi-Pro
First thing to note is none of the rivals objectives require a win, so will be fairly straight forward this week.

No real challenging squad battles objectives either.

I know it may sound a little sadistic to want harder ones, but Personally my Fifa week revolves around them. Do not touch weekend league so these are my focus, and like the challenge.

French players again this week? and every assist challenge always seems to involve Marcelo. Brazil last week, La Liga this week (and last month)

Make us suffer more please !!

Comments

• SyedWA
    447 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm not complaining.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9917 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t worry, come Thursday there will be somebody on here moaning about these objectives.
  • oneskyworld
    897 posts Semi-Pro
    so? you are complaining?
    The shear amount of these still makes it hard, at least tedious to do.

I'm definitely glad that a win is not required in the DR objectives.
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    SyedWA wrote: »
    I'm not complaining.

Must admit last weeks one had me pulling my hair out at times. lots of french assists when losing games, hardly any on the won games, and all those draws from last minute eaualisers.

Still we must enjoy the suffering, otherwise none of us would still be here
  • rfc41ge
    57 posts Park Captain
    Just started there, was up 3-0 and had at least one assist so let the other guy get his after seeing he had Varane up front.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is too easy. Whether that is good or not, depends on your perspective.

Personally I like it when swaps don’t require you to win. But players objectives do.

• Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    Finally not win required in DR... Happy with that...

Can we use Icons for the futswap II weekly obj?
  • Donovan86
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rivals challenges some in 4 games, french goals were done in 2

The community isn’t that bad

I just sent them a message asking if I can score and then I’ll own goal then we can continue the game

With the french luckily my first 2 games we were both they scored 5 in each game
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    Donovan86 wrote: »

I just sent them a message asking if I can score and then I’ll own goal then we can continue the game

With the french luckily my first 2 games we were both they scored 5 in each game

Sadly I think this is why they normally require a win, otherwise people just cheat/cooperate.
    Same with squad battle, they use assists instead of goals as people just let the game go to penalties and score Five goals that way
  • Pieman25
    15425 posts World Class

I can only hope to find such kindness, will try to drop messages as well to see if it happens. More than happy to hand them the win.
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I can only hope to find such kindness, will try to drop messages as well to see if it happens. More than happy to hand them the win.

Why not just man up and do it properly, it is not that tough.
  • Pieman25
    15425 posts World Class
    lippyone wrote: »

Why would you if someone was willing to let you score? The prize is the end game, if you want to slog out more games good luck to you but I'm looking to play as little as possible for it.
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro

Why would you if someone was willing to let you score? The prize is the end game, if you want to slog out more games good luck to you but I'm looking to play as little as possible for it.

Because I enjoy the challenge, and do not like grovelling to other people for help.
    Also the more people who do this type of thing the more likely EA are to make it win only next time. Then it will be even harder for you.
  • Noob_FC

Sadly I think this is why they normally require a win, otherwise people just cheat/cooperate.
    Same with squad battle, they use assists instead of goals as people just let the game go to penalties and score Five goals that way

More people play less games... vs less people play more games...
    EA shouldn't mind either option... As a player 1st option is always preferable...
  • rfc41ge
    57 posts Park Captain

Done it 3 times myself, helped other guys twice one time I could've got help guy was not game, all good though will continue helping anyone doing it because the players aren't the enemy and it feels good to help a fellow gamer out.
  • Pieman25
    15425 posts World Class

Because I enjoy the challenge, and do not like grovelling to other people for help.
    Also the more people who do this type of thing the more likely EA are to make it win only next time. Then it will be even harder for you.

That's great mate honestly, pleased you love it that much. If it's ok I'll have a different opinion because shockingly not everyone will have exactly the same thoughts as you.

Why not just man up and do it properly? It's a video game so manning up has bugger all to do with it, it's really not life or death and I have actual other things in real life that limit my game time right now.
  • Donovan86

Your right it’s it to hard but some of us have families and can’t sit on a console 24/7
    This weekend I’m away on holiday for a week.
    So I’m getting it out the way
  • oneskyworld
    897 posts Semi-Pro
    rfc41ge wrote: »
    Just started there, was up 3-0 and had at least one assist so let the other guy get his after seeing he had Varane up front.

I did the same last weekly with the Brazilian assist obj, gave the other side an easy goal.
  • bberger
    4671 posts National Call-Up
    Thank god they are easy.. going a week on vacation tomorrow so I need to get it done tonight..
  • JohnDoe
    10982 posts Has That Special Something
    Cards too ****, too.
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Cards too ****, too.

Arias looks good, been very few decent La Liga right backs, this one will replace 88 Carvahal. Stats look great
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm actually really glad with how easy they have been the last 2 weeks with what all's up for grab this month.
  • lippyone
    880 posts Semi-Pro

That's great mate honestly, pleased you love it that much. If it's ok I'll have a different opinion because shockingly not everyone will have exactly the same thoughts as you.

It is not really about opinions, it is about the community shooting itself in the foot. It goes like this........

1) Community as for objectives not to make it wins, as it is too tough
    2) EA obliges and makes them not dependent on a win
    3) Community takes advantage and finds shortcuts to doing them
    4) EA makes them win only again
    5) Community complains about what a terrible company EA is
  • Noob_FC

It is not really about opinions, it is about the community shooting itself in the foot. It goes like this........

What is wrong with community having it easy to obtain cards? If you could explain further...
  • Pieman25
    15425 posts World Class

No it really is about opinions and this week is a public holiday weekend where I live and I've a 2 week year old son who when he goes asleep I shall get a game in. Now I appreciate this won't be important to you but for me perhaps you can appreciate that other people have other priorities that aren't a video game.

So yes in your case this is so so so important to get a competitive objective in a video game, to others like myself and the person advising you they have other things on it really isn't and we wish to get it finished in 1 or 2 games.

Once again I've told you that yes your opinion is this is a major thing that must be done a certain way and I respect your right to that opinion. Perhaps you can pull your head out of your arse and do the same to others.
  • Ishibum
    11911 posts Has That Special Something
    I actually think that objectives that actually encourage players to cooperate is a good thing.
  • THJ71
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    I am assuming these 'Objectives' are easy to keep you interested in this **** game still at this late stage in its yearly cycle

• Jobiwan
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I actually think that objectives that actually encourage players to cooperate is a good thing.

Yeah it actually shows theres still decent people out there. Love when opposing players help each other out. Makes a change from full sweat mode every game...
  • IxToMxI
    5447 posts Big Money Move
    Easy is welcomed, hate grinding challenges to get these cards, I only want to play weekend league :D
  • Donovan86
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »

Yeah it actually shows theres still decent people out there. Love when opposing players help each other out. Makes a change from full sweat mode every game...

Dam I seen a guy with a whole french team, I messaged him says score 10, I went away and done dishes and folded up a washing 😂😂