Futties Perisic SBC LOLZ EA

JPRM71
2260 posts Fans' Favourite
450k for a Futties player in July, jog on EA

Comments

• number7rocky
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    It's not "cheap" but most people get 2/3 90 rated or better cards a week from WL, no one should have to pay the full price. I've literally got about 10 94-96 rated sbc fodder in my club, could probably do it 50--100k
  • JPRM71
    It's not "cheap" but most people get 2/3 90 rated or better cards a week from WL, no one should have to pay the full price. I've literally got about 10 94-96 rated sbc fodder in my club, could probably do it 50--100k

Surely you wouldn’t chuck all them in for one 93 rated LM??

Nor should you have too.

Disgraceful if you compare to last years requirements. EA defiantly screwing every last penny until the micro transactions ban/regs
  • number7rocky
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »

Nor should you have too.

Disgraceful if you compare to last years requirements. EA defiantly screwing every last penny until the micro transactions ban/regs

Of course not, one 95 in each and another high rated untradable card (say 88) and then fill the squad with low rated players, I've done that with a few of the squads just to see and I'd have to spend 50k or less to do it and that's only because I'd have to buy all the 81's to put in as my ub is empty on those
  • JPRM71

Nor should you have too.

Of course not, one 95 in each and another high rated untradable card (say 88) and then fill the squad with low rated players, I've done that with a few of the squads just to see and I'd have to spend 50k or less to do it and that's only because I'd have to buy all the 81's to put in as my ub is empty on those

3 x 95’s and 3 x 88’s and 27 x 81’s( with IFs)

Still too high a price to pay for a LM in July.

EA taking the ......
  • Jason1986
    6884 posts Big Money Move
    450k for a Futties player in July, jog on EA
    And that's without the whole "Ariel threat" thing for a player with 89 heading accuracy.
  • JohnDoe
    10947 posts Has That Special Something

@RayS is my witness, I could get this card for “free” using exclusively untradables, but it’s just too expensive. Futties should be 200k max, it’s a promo celebrating the community and the game in freaking July. There’s no reason for these cards to be relatively expensive.
  • RayS
    24897 posts Player of the Year
    JohnDoe wrote: »

@RayS is my witness, I could get this card for “free” using exclusively untradables, but it’s just too expensive. Futties should be 200k max, it’s a promo celebrating the community and the game in freaking July. There’s no reason for these cards to be relatively expensive.

Affirmed
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »

It's a promo celebrating money in July because they are living beings and need to go to on a luxury vacation on Ibiza.