Decide on my striker

ILevis
1331 posts Professional
edited July 2019
As soon as i get Davinson Sanchez im going to need a new striker for my team. Im currently torn between

TOTS Benzema
and
Headliner Son

Anybody tried them and can give a review? Benzema seems better in every stat but Son has 5* weak foot and always was pretty OP.

These would be the teams they go into. If you have any other recommendations feel free to list them aswell!

Cw5ICZ6.png
1viAfIU.png

Comments

• passpassshootpost
    1286 posts Professional
    Son 89 was good enough for me. 5*WF is a must this point of the game unless your Mbappe or cr7
  • Aspas10
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    God I hate people who play midfielders up front and strikers as midfielders. They need to fix that for fifa 20
  • Darkwing1708
    1119 posts Professional
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    God I hate people who play midfielders up front and strikers as midfielders. They need to fix that for fifa 20

Why? Most of them switch it in game with 1 button press
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Team of the season players always preferred.

You need that 99 stamina
  • Reggie77
    348 posts Sunday League Hero

Does anyone know why this is? Played against someone with Ronaldo in CM and Viera the Arsenal legendary midfielder as a striker. Never ever understood it???
  • Aspas10
    332 posts Sunday League Hero

It's a cheap way to fit your players together with max chem. When you move them, it should drop the chem to what it would be if they started there.

This and the 1st minute chemistry sub annoy me more than it should
  • keronc
    1091 posts Professional
    Reggie77 wrote: »

Does anyone know why this is? Played against someone with Ronaldo in CM and Viera the Arsenal legendary midfielder as a striker. Never ever understood it???

They don't actually play the game that way. That is only so that the players get full chemistry. They will have the correct ingame formation set in the custom tactics and will switch to that formation as soon as the game starts using the dpad.
  • Reggie77
    keronc wrote: »
    Reggie77 wrote: »

They don't actually play the game that way. That is only so that the players get full chemistry. They will have the correct ingame formation set in the custom tactics and will switch to that formation as soon as the game starts using the dpad.

Wow.... had no idea. I'm normally assessing strength and weaknesses wrongly at the start then
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional

It's a cheap way to fit your players together with max chem. When you move them, it should drop the chem to what it would be if they started there.

Exactly.

I dont get why so many people in this community feel the need to get upset over stuff that doesnt affect them in the slightest
  • Reggie77

The first chemistry sub I notice (I guess all do) instantly... by the way... this only came to me recently as consider myself a novice on the format. "Why have a random player that's silver and 73 in a team of 90s?"🤷‍♂️

Best thing is keep the ball alive as the sub is requested and score don't you think?