Could this work ?

So say I bought 3 neynars , put him up for 30k and sold all 3 , futbin would say 3 cheapest bins are 30k . Would people panic sell neymar and I swoop or this this a bit far fetched

Comments

• Neymar is just an example
  • DannySTFC
    998 posts Professional
    Not a chance
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm no trader, but it'd need to be more than 3, and consistently for a period of time, you'd probably lose a lot more than you gained. I mean, I don't know, but that's what I'd presume
  • Oweyman
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    Give it a go and see what happens.
  • DannySTFC
    998 posts Professional
    There’s more chance of Mark Noble getting and EOAE card
  • I might try it . The fut bin part will work . It's the other part I'm worried about
  • Mrhey31
    1223 posts Professional
    I might try it . The fut bin part will work . It's the other part I'm worried about

Tell me when you’re doing it. Want to see what happens aswell
  • CharlieC
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    I might try it . The fut bin part will work . It's the other part I'm worried about

Tell me when you’re doing it. Want to see what happens aswell

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14182 posts Has That Special Something
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    There’s more chance of Mark Noble getting and EOAE card

Oi
  • zeultuturor
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect

the futbin part won't work either unless you are super lucky. it's not updated instantly and your cards will be sniped in 10 seconds. also, even if you get lucky, the other console and pc won't be affected. no one would fall for it
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    Futbin take the price based on player being longer time... short snipe cards are not captured in futbin...
    If you list neymar for 30k.. all of those will be sniped instantly...

Unless you list 100s of those each decreasing price for people not to snipe
  • Noob_FC wrote: »
    Futbin take the price based on player being longer time... short snipe cards are not captured in futbin...

No one knows if this will work as its never been done . Don't feel I care about coins anymore so il give it a crack over week end . Il text here before I do . And we can all buy him for 30k
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »

No one knows if this will work as its never been done . Don't feel I care about coins anymore so il give it a crack over week end . Il text here before I do . And we can all buy him for 30k

I know this because there have been so many snipes.. and those are not accounted for in the graph for player prices.... :D
    It updates after certain time lets say 15 mins(Some random time).. and anything between those 15 mins will be neglected...