Oh my

Comments

• Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a Div 6 player (close to Div 5 at the moment though). Did alright in the last WL mind you. Only problem was I couldn't play enough games to get the best rewards. Finding time to play 30 games is really tough! I think I managed about 12 last time and maybe won 6...not entirely sure.

In again this weekend, but managed zero games so far.
  • Jeremy295
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To be fair weekend league was way easier a few months back, only hardcore players left now. I got gold 2 regularly as a div 5 player sat the start of the game cycle.
    I tried last weekend and turned it off after 3 games, it was a horrid experience!
  • Hardingmd
    I've only played since March and the first month I really had no idea what I was doing so didn't even try Rivals. Only a Div 6 player now and haven't bought any FIFA points. But I did a lot of SBCs using the companion app, built up lots of players and helped me to do more SBCs and raise lots of coins. Didn't even know I could do all of that until a few weeks ago and now I have a 93 rated team including 2 icons (both gained with SBCs).

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=bm2peOjrnQRyd:FFA19PS4

Not a bad squad. Just to show that it can be done. I'm still not a very good player though!
  • Midnight66
    50 posts Park Captain
    I'm Div 6/7 and played my first WL 3 weeks ago. Finished S2 that week and the next. Managed to get S1 last weekend. As people have said, it gets a bit easier after you've lost a few and start getting matched with other mediocre players :wink:
  • Dazzler179
    1149 posts Professional
    Just play for fun, don’t take it too seriously
  • Neal1982
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    Ive played WL 3 times and I am a Div 4/5 player. You just have to be patient and stick it out. Grind a few results out. If people do skill moves they will usually try and same one over and over so you can adapt.
    Just be as ruthless as you can in front of goal and you will be fine.

last thing, have lots of pace off the bench!

GL
  • Rickardg
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IM div 5-4 and finish gold 2 every week :)
  • Tboon
    2471 posts Fans' Favourite
    After a huge losingstreak im in Division 4 :o . But division 4 is most of the times more difficult than WL :D
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 12
    I’m only a div 5 player and usually finish Silver 1 in WL managed Gold 3 twice also.
    Some games are utter terrible and you will stand absolutely no chance but you will come across a few that are a similar level to you.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone in higher division will have Top rated end game team... They are chasing for 1 player to add to the team... Lower division player have left the game...

I am early D1.. and I am not bothered to play... as the rewards at this stage are not good enough... 6/100s of players in reds for my team and the prices for other special players too have dropped a lot..
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    aladdin wrote: »
    MPL4 wrote: »
    If you're a div 5 player.... Don't try weekend league hahaha.... Man that is embarrassing. I'll leave that to you lot!

mate don’t be silly. i’m consistently division 5/4 in rivals and play weekend league every week. always finish G3 (time permitting). don’t give up so quickly. try again later. i genuinely find weekend league easier than rivals

i guess that people like are those who rely on **** ia defending

:D :D
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hardingmd wrote: »
    I've only played since March and the first month I really had no idea what I was doing so didn't even try Rivals. Only a Div 6 player now and haven't bought any FIFA points. But I did a lot of SBCs using the companion app, built up lots of players and helped me to do more SBCs and raise lots of coins. Didn't even know I could do all of that until a few weeks ago and now I have a 93 rated team including 2 icons (both gained with SBCs).

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=bm2peOjrnQRyd:FFA19PS4

Not a bad squad. Just to show that it can be done. I'm still not a very good player though!

Put torres as cdm and rodri as striker to get torres on 10 chem. unless u dont care about chem. nice team man
  • pothered
    51 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a diva 5/6 player. First year I've played weekend League, only has time to do 2 full ones. Got Gold 3 and Gold 2. I was apprehensive about playing weekend league but record in weekend League is better than my record in rivals or draft which I find weird.
  • Wooly1203
    2440 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bounce between div 4/5 and I think I won 6 out of the 10 I had time to play last week. Hang in there and give it a shot. You’ll do alright. Plus it’s good to play against harder opponents so you can improve your own play.
  • Hardingmd
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Hardingmd wrote: »

Put torres as cdm and rodri as striker to get torres on 10 chem. unless u dont care about chem. nice team man

And then swap them around with quick tactics? Not a bad idea...I haven't tried things like that yet. I'd love to get the front two on 10 chem and also want to get TAA in the team at RB. Always nice to have things to improve...

Cheers. :smile:
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Keep playing.....how you gonna improve if you just give up......learn from defeats....

Also your first 5 games are against anyone....win your first 5 you'll play good/great players, lose all 5 and you'll play those lesser gifted B)