I finally gave up after 17 straight loses since patch. Strong 2250-2350 div 1

Theomanny
1494 posts Play-Off Hero
My defensive al is def set on amateur. Every through ball and shot on goal is a goal on my side, while my opponents keepers r making super man saves.

I dont know how it is possible for me to forget how to play fifa in the space of two days lol

I just laugh at this game now. There r so many variable factors that dictates how games should go. I know the game will calibrate itself in the end, eventually going 20 winning streak.

Any gold, elite players willing to help. Has anything changed?

I only noticed every goal directed towards my goal is a must and my defenders are not reacting to ball, most times standing still.

Comments

• Theomanny
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ive added prime Ronaldinho to my team for two days now and i cant get a win since patch. 😂

I **** live this game. Might as well line up opponents for free win against me from now. Toss a coin and match me for free wins.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2817 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perhaps this is a sign from the lunar God to stop?
  • Theomanny
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    Perhaps this is a sign from the lunar God to stop?

I did lol. Everything in a box now till September
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    I changed my badge and formation 3 days ago and have one about one game from 10. Just about to get relegated into div two for the first time sin e the divisions reshuffle. I'm furious
  • limjitwe
    6683 posts Big Money Move
    So far it’s been ok for me. Nothing much has changed. El tornado and scoop crosses don’t seem to be too effective. Conceded 1 in like 20 I have seen
  • Salvatori
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Honestly feels like i have finally had enough. There is just no corrolation between how i was playing pre-patch and now. I have won 1 of 11 now.

Ever single game 2 things happen against me:

1) ever single through ball is an easy "in on goal" chance. Wither to the wings or just through the middle. I dont play drop back but also dont play a high line. Balanced 5 / 5 at the moment but doesnt matter

2) Opponents can litterally slowly walk round my players in my box. No matter whether i try and run into them, aggresively tackle, or jockey, they can just slowly dribble side to side and then walk in on goal. Its made how many of these i have conceded tonight

Yet when its going the other way, none of this happens. Around 50% of my through balls even go towards the player i aim, and when they do, easy cut out. If i try any form or slow dribbling, i just get pushed over by the first defender to approach me.

The 2nd point feels 100% like one sided connection advantage to me. But it has totally ruined what remains of this game for me.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    The lag... I don’t know if there is change in timed window as well... Not able to time the shots regularly... Something feels different with passes too
  • whatthehizzo
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    ok glad this isnt in my head haha delay seems worse than ever, from nerfed passing to sluggish player reactions
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 12

Noob_FC wrote: »
    The lag... I don’t know if there is change in timed window as well... Not able to time the shots regularly... Something feels different with passes too

Passing has deffo changed ... feels like fifa 11 again as i find myself shouting “I never passed it to him” at the tv ha

Post edited by YumYum on
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    For me I'm losing very simple goals. I'm not one to blame the game and I'm definitely not playing well, but it's like my defending has regressed 8 months. Will see how wl goes
  • Theomanny
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    madwullie wrote: »
    For me I'm losing very simple goals. I'm not one to blame the game and I'm definitely not playing well, but it's like my defending has regressed 8 months. Will see how wl goes

Yh i feel u. The major difference is the defence. I have tried many settings and the still wont come close while defending passing. My cdms seems to be anywhere but the middle. I think its a temporary bug that will sort itself out eventually .
  • lippyone
    1124 posts Professional
    Have just about had enough. Rivals games are normally close but today I am losing them all 0 3 or 0 4
    Every game the opposition are putting through defence splitting passes and scoring, and Ramos and Godin just stand there watching.
    Lost at least Eight on the trot and am on the verge of deleting from the harddrive. Not because I am losing but because I am at a serious disadvantage and just feel manipulated. No doubt I will win Tnen in a row soon, but it just not right since this patch.
  • Dibbe
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Something feels really of. Couldnt win a **** game yesterday. Lost about 400 SR when i gave up trying.

Something must have changed. So wierd feeling, my defence feels like they do nothing while opponents defence is intercepting everything. But myst be some illusion. Cant be that different